Sign in to follow this  
Backup sidekick

Play Testers Wanted

I want to host a play of new user created levels BEFORE I upload them and can't edit them. Any takers please add my gamer tag: backup sidekick and send me a message of when you are free, pacific standard time zone. For those that played jokes and Stoof I only kept 6 modified levels, but added 9 completely new levels!

I'm excited for this to happen.  My absolute favorite mode in Battleblock is challenge.  I love to race against the clock in levels.  I am a speed runner at heart.  

I would love to see challenge levels included in Arena Featured section.  

These are very good speed runs.  A little bit more challenging than the current challenge levels, which is what I have been waiting for.  You can only do the same 15 levels over and over until they get boring.  

The greatest part about these levels is that it also includes some difficult maneuvers.  Speed running difficult areas is the perfect way to learn the maneuver and become even better at the game.  

Overall, these levels included were definitely new with the feeling of a challenge... Perfect for Battleblocks first set of featured challenge levels. Good job, Backup sidekick!

Oh yeah, I claim the first Encore level.  

Never! I'll make sure I make an arena playlist, with no challenge, and might get featured! MWAHAHAHAHA :evil:

go ahead and try, I wont stop you.
These levels aren't challenge levels, vpustote replied to the wrong topic that I posted. This was actually for Reginald's story, which never went anywhere, sadly. You'd have to add me and search for the levels by my gamer tag to find it now its so old and buried.