Sign in to follow this  
TURRET_100

Something That Grind My Bones

Something that always makes me mad in battle block theater is when people goal block on the basketball game. i sometimes just wish that the goal is one you can drop thought and not a block you can stand on. it also bad because there is no real way to get them off because if you have the ball you cant even kill them to get them off. also if this is in the wrong are I'm sorry i did not see where i really could put this and this look ok if you could move it to the right place i would be very happy. so that what grinds my bones.

Yea its tuff but you can drop the ball and kill him, easier said than done.If you don't have teammate you press rt or y to let go of the ball when your right besides the net, like grinding up against it.Its very tuff to play against basket campers especially in 1v1's when they get the lead and camp it.

Yea its tuff but you can drop the ball and kill him, easier said than done.If you don't have teammate you press rt or y to let go of the ball when your right besides the net, like grinding up against it.Its very tuff to play against basket campers especially in 1v1's when they get the lead and camp it.

true but still dont if you drop the ball for a little bit it will respawn and what if they get it and score.

I can't take you seriously with that avatar. I just can't. But anyway what I do is pass it to my teammate then kick the guy off the net giving my  friend a chance to score. It's pretty simple as long as both of you know how to communicate a.k.a cry when you want them to follow.

• Upvote 1