Sign in to follow this  
Dr Wadie

A Possible Solution To Making People Stop Going To Gift Shop

There should be a whole seperate game mode called gift shop or something, where a max of like 12 people can be in it and 6 trading posts.

Therefore people won't do it in games like muckle or ball game. There could be gift shop in ball game or muckle, but it should be a limited time so you cant stay there for hours. Do you think this would work

true sir true!!!! sometimes i want to trade to but sometimes it like really? so true my friend becasue I'm like "dont go trading!" and there like "maaaahhhh" and I'm like "mmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" and there like "MAAAHHHHH"

This idea was suggested in the comments of this post: http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15230-gift-shop-idea/

Not sure if that counts as a repost since it was in the comments, but its still a good idea. You should check that post out though because it has a lot more comments about this idea than this one does.

Yes, this is something I've been thinking about.  Not entirely sure what this would entail on our end or how risky it would be in terms of introducing new bugs, or if we'll ever have the resources to do it - but we definitely have experienced this ourselves and empathize.  

When I play I feel the same way.  Hopefully something will happen on that front.

You know it's interesting.. during usability testing this whole thing never occurred once, nor did anyone even have any interest in unlocks let alone trades.  I actually thought that part of it failed for the mostpart until we launched and realized it was the opposite - the giftshop is far more popular in the real world, so it was kind of a hidden problem.

• Upvote 1

Yes, this is something I've been thinking about.  Not entirely sure what this would entail on our end or how risky it would be in terms of introducing new bugs, or if we'll ever have the resources to do it - but we definitely have experienced this ourselves and empathize.  

When I play I feel the same way.  Hopefully something will happen on that front.

You know it's interesting.. during usability testing this whole thing never occurred once, nor did anyone even have any interest in unlocks let alone trades.  I actually thought that part of it failed for the mostpart until we launched and realized it was the opposite - the giftshop is far more popular in the real world, so it was kind of a hidden problem.

I would just like to thank the admin for addressing this problem.

It makes me love The Behemoth even more simply because they truly seem to care about their games