Sign in to follow this  
Hatty117

What Was Your First Starter Pokemon?

I didn't start with Red/Blue, I started with HeartGold so I hope it makes sense when I say my very first starter was Cyndaquil.

cyndaquil_motivator_by_fred321123-d3gjzh

Back in the days of Red I went with the Version mascot Charmander, though I never got the little guy to be a Charizard. Eventually I got one there. By the time G/S came out. 

Don't necro-bump

It's not like the page was down far, it was still up there on the front page, anyways his post is relevant.

Back in the days of Red I went with the Version mascot Charmander, though I never got the little guy to be a Charizard. Eventually I got one there. By the time G/S came out. 

Don't necro-bump

It's not like the thread was made with the intention of a specific party gathering information. Not for advice or a poll or contest or any similar purpose but literally just for everyone to give their two cents. There would be no point in making a new thread of the same nature when one already exists no matter how old. Regardless based on the forums activity this isn't that old of a thread.

I had both Red and Blue version, and had Charmander and Squirtle accordingly. I also had Pokemon Yellow, and as far as I can remember, you had to use Pikachu, but I was young and may be wrong. I've played every single pokemon game except for Leaf Green up until Heartgold/Soulsilver. Then I just stopped because the pokemon started to get a bit cheesy in my eyes. I've even played both Pokemon Stadium games, Pokemon Snap, 3 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, both Pokemon Colosseum and XD, Pokemon Pinball, and finally the first 2 Pokemon Ranger games. I've also played all three current Super Smash Bros. games, of you count that. Now that I think of it, I even played the Gameboy version of the TCG, and used the E-Reader minigames. Sorry this turned into a complete list of Pokemon's influence on my childhood, but thinking back on it got me all nostalgic. I feel bad when I hear kids nowadays ask me what in the world a Caterpie is, or any of the original pokemon. Sorry about my rant, I'm gonna go hide in my room and contemplate my life now. 

I had both Red and Blue version, and had Charmander and Squirtle accordingly. I also had Pokemon Yellow, and as far as I can remember, you had to use Pikachu, but I was young and may be wrong. I've played every single pokemon game except for Leaf Green up until Heartgold/Soulsilver. Then I just stopped because the pokemon started to get a bit cheesy in my eyes. I've even played both Pokemon Stadium games, Pokemon Snap, 3 Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games, both Pokemon Colosseum and XD, Pokemon Pinball, and finally the first 2 Pokemon Ranger games. I've also played all three current Super Smash Bros. games, of you count that. Now that I think of it, I even played the Gameboy version of the TCG, and used the E-Reader minigames. Sorry this turned into a complete list of Pokemon's influence on my childhood, but thinking back on it got me all nostalgic. I feel bad when I hear kids nowadays ask me what in the world a Caterpie is, or any of the original pokemon. Sorry about my rant, I'm gonna go hide in my room and contemplate my life now. 

While I will agree with this hear me out. I played Pokemon since gen 3 and all of the games since then including gen 1 and 2. I even got all 151 in Pokemon yellow just last year. I have blue, red, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, leafgreen, diamond, pearl, platinum, HG, SS, black, white. I have beaten every one but  cant get passed gym 3 in black and white because of just being bored. What I am saying is I loved gen 4 back but I think gen 5 is just god awful(my personal opinion). I didn't know if it was me getting older or the game itself until I played X and Y. X and Y does everything right gen 5 did wrong and made it better. So yes I do think some of the Pokemon got cheesy but if you experience X and Y i think you would like it. Also, sorry for getting off topic.

Froakie.png

Unreleased Pokemon count, right?

1130615-cyndaquil_2.jpg

Cyndaquil with his farts of fire, was my first.

My first was Chimchar.

Dats a lot of first Pokémons.

• Upvote 3

Operation StarterPoke

Objective: Find and recreate moments of first starter pokemon Snivy and post information The Behemoth Forums.

Subject: Snivy

Aliases: Dr. Smugleaf Snivy, Dr. Smugleaf, Snivy

Known Combat Styles: Offensive, using Leaf Blade and Frenzy Plant.

My first was Mudkip I started on sapphire but I lost that game a long time ago... I found it once for a day but then the next day it was gone again... I still have ruby though so its not that big of a deal... although it was a nice blue cartridge  :-P