Sign in to follow this  
ghostwalk360

Scammer Report

So i was playing trying to grt a head from trading, and got scammed twice. I decided to make this post so people can go here and report scammers and help us all. So to start this post off, here are the 2 scammers i found:

Scammer 1s GT: twiceasbigasurs

Scammer 2s GT: xAmpharosx

Let's also post tricksters (switch to worthless item right when you're about to trade), hooligans (only ask for star heads and give yarn or 10 gems), ruffians (kill players trying to trade or as soon as they exit the trade room), scoundrels (play any mode only to trade then exit), and lollygaggers (host lobbies then leave thier systen running for hours without quitting making quick match troublesome).

Here, I know some right now: The whole Xbox community at large.

• Upvote 1

Let's also post tricksters (switch to worthless item right when you're about to trade), hooligans (only ask for star heads and give yarn or 10 gems), ruffians (kill players trying to trade or as soon as they exit the trade room), scoundrels (play any mode only to trade then exit), and lollygaggers (host lobbies then leave thier systen running for hours without quitting making quick match troublesome).

Do you do crack?

• Upvote 1

Do you do crack?

I'm nonplussed you would say that. I'm just adding to this egregious topic. I was quite chuffed when I saw it really.

35holcn.png

• Upvote 1

Do you do crack?

I'm nonplussed you would say that. I'm just adding to this egregious topic. I was quite chuffed when I saw it really.

35holcn.png

One word, Crack!

Same here I've been scammed off of someone before for a toast head but I have it now off of one of my friends

The GT for this scammer is:ULTIMATExSK8TER

I also saw him get all the circle heads off of someone and then the person who gave him all them expected the donut head but he quit

What did he even do for it to be considered a scam?I should be on that list because i like to trick dorks for heads and gems!

In a 2 part trade they ran off with the majority of my gems and i would suggest you not scam. Maybe someone who you scam can hack your account.

Ha Ha I have to admit at times I am one of those ruffians, only because I'm trying to rid the world of the scoundrels and hooligans.

Do you do crack?

35holcn.png

One word, Crack!

In my opinion you're becoming one of those members that doesn't seem to think before he posts. Can you please stop treating people like this. This isn't the youtube comment section, try to have a bit more etiquette will ya.

• Upvote 2

In my opinion you're becoming one of those members that doesn't seem to think before he posts. Can you please stop treating people like this. This isn't the youtube comment section, try to have a bit more etiquette will ya.

There's no time to think when you're at the top of the leaderboards. :-P

Not you, you're fine.

Not you, you're fine.

Not me, him.

What did he even do for it to be considered a scam?I should be on that list because i like to trick dorks for heads and gems!

In a 2 part trade they ran off with the majority of my gems and i would suggest you not scam. Maybe someone who you scam can hack your account.

I dought anyone would hack me for scamming gems when they could just hack the game. The people wasting their time trying to get heads are usually kids not hackers wich they then get fooled into trading heads and decide to make a topic in the behemoth forum . Also I was honestly joking about scamming, I just find it pathetic how people complain when theyre the ones who fall for dumb tricks, especially when they are trying to get that one head so badly. but end up loosing a special head instead.

Do you do crack?

35holcn.png

One word, Crack!

Yea ill tone it down I don't want to end up like one of those members nobody likes, ill start to think a bit more when I reply and also try  to remember this isn't youtube the video broadcasting site where they have no frorums .

• Upvote 1

I know some scammmers. It's: Everyone you see with Winston. I mean you guys don't but seriously, ask for toas or something and they change to 0 gems every time! It gets annoying.

I feel very shamed that most of the people who have been listed on here on here are my friends.  :oops:

I feel very shamed that most of the people who have been listed on here on here are my friends.  :oops:

Are you still gonna stay friends with them?

Of course! I wouldn't unfriend them just because they tricked a few people into giving them things for nothing. Especially since it was just in a video game.

Are you still gonna stay friends with them?

Of course! I wouldn't unfriend them just because they tricked a few people into giving them things for nothing. Especially since it was just in a video game.

Thats good, but you should tell them to be a bit nicer.

If anyone was scammed looking for winston im sorry, Same happened to me. If you want to buy him legit message me on here and we could make a deal (: