Sign in to follow this  
Dr Wadie

How To Juggle

If you ever wondered how, then this thread could help. I recommend starting out with one of your friends who will just sit there so you could try it out. What you do is repeat X Y Y. There are other ways, but that one worked best for me. To get it going, either do X Y to fling them up, then start repeating X Y Y X Y Y X Y Y. continue untill you get to a wall. Once your at a wall, I find it easier to keep them up in the attack. Another way to start is to simply jump into them and press Y then when they come up again press x y y. Juggling really helps you if you plan on doing campaign and beating insane mode. Please note, some enemies are "heavy" and can't be juggled. ones I can think of off the top of my head are the royal guards and cult minions. This takes lots of pactice to perfect. Also if you jump with no enemy press X Y Y in the air to just fly around. If you want to "slow fly" jump, do the helicopter move, then start flying

If you ever wondered how, then this thread could help. I recommend starting out with one of your friends who will just sit there so you could try it out. What you do is repeat X Y Y. There are other ways, but that one worked best for me. To get it going, either do X Y to fling them up, then start repeating X Y Y X Y Y X Y Y. continue untill you get to a wall. Once your at a wall, I find it easier to keep them up in the attack. Another way to start is to simply jump into them and press Y then when they come up again press x y y. Juggling really helps you if you plan on doing campaign and beating insane mode. Please note, some enemies are "heavy" and can't be juggled. ones I can think of off the top of my head are the royal guards and cult minions. This takes lots of pactice to perfect. Also if you jump with no enemy press X Y Y in the air to just fly around. If you want to "slow fly" jump, do the helicopter move, then start flying

any enemy can be juggled with x,y,x,y.

you might not be able to get stove faces off the ground but if you hover doing this you can do a small hopping juggle scoring 4 hits or more..

also beefies can be juggled with a+x, x, x, y,x,y etc..

there is no stone set juggle and you can do any combination with x,y, rt+y etc....

swing back then y means body goes up

swing forward then y means body goes down

x,y,x,y body goes up

y,x,y,x body goes down etc...

almost like the 0 or 1 effect...

then bosses who are still the y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y juggle works on...

frost king, mermen, beatles etc..

fennix stryk was a moron for brainwashing everyone into this.. just like saying green knight can't juggle because he was too stupid to do x,y,x,y...

also x,y,y is harder to do then x,y,x,y

Edited by drunken feedle
  • Upvote 1

any enemy can be juggled with x,y,x,y.

you might not be able to get stove faces off the ground but if you hover doing this you can do a small hopping juggle scoring 4 hits or more..

also beefies can be juggled with a+x, x, x, y,x,y etc..

there is no stone set juggle and you can do any combination with x,y, rt+y etc....

swing back then y means body goes up

swing forward then y means body goes down

x,y,x,y body goes up

y,x,y,x body goes down etc...

almost like the 0 or 1 effect...

then bosses who are still the y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y,y juggle works on...

frost king, mermen, beatles etc..

fennix stryk was a moron for brainwashing everyone into this.. just like saying green knight can't juggle because he was too stupid to do x,y,x,y...

also x,y,y is harder to do then x,y,x,y

Didn't you make a juggle guide a long time ago?