Clyve

Features That Should Be In Battleblock?

Mostly everyone has a recomendation to make battleblock a better/fun/cooler game. If you have any ideas post it here hoping one of the creators take your idea! ;)

I think that you should add more decorations in making levels. If you go to the last level in each chapter (not the encores) it has a lot of decorations. I think it would make our levels even cooler! :D

I think that you should add more decorations in making levels. If you go to the last level in each chapter (not the encores) it has a lot of decorations. I think it would make our levels even cooler! :D

That's a good one!

I would like if there was a mocking animation, that would transform people begging for heads super fun instead of annoying

(I can always duck anyway, so that's fine)

One of my ideas is that there should be more vending machines but in them are clothes so you don't need to run around naked all the time :P.

An ability to look at a list of all open lobbies online. Sometimes quick match puts you in the same lobby multiple times. I want to play all types of games, just not that game.

I've made heaps of levels and the main issue I have is with the teleport block. I want the ability to be able to have pairs of teleport blocks instead of say 6 teleport blocks that teleport you to any random teleport block.

The ability to change weapons without having to go to the player setup. Imagine the potential if we could heat things up in mid game without having to take a small break

What if our pants don't require a buckle?

Then they won't fall to the ground?

Also this suggestion does talk about the ending a little, so SPOILERS.

I guess the only addition I'd want is like... a "true" ending.

Say we A++ every level on insane including the encore levels, then we challenge the final finale again and Hatty lives!

Or we collect every non-star prisoner and since all of Hatty's friends are back, Hatty wakes up from his coma as he no longer has a guilty conscience.

Now I believe that'd add some replay value.

I say that there should be more trophys and carry ons for the game,  im in the top 10 for challenge mode so i want a clock like trophy to say im in the top 10

going to quick match this whole time?

An ability to look at a list of all open lobbies online. Sometimes quick match puts you in the same lobby multiple times. I want to play all types of games, just not that game.

We have that already just click on find player match. Have you really been going to quick match this whole time? It lets you know the host and how good his connection is.

going to quick match this whole time?

We have that already just click on find player match. Have you really been going to quick match this whole time? It lets you know the host and how good his connection is.

It only lets you search for one game type at a time. Like I said I don't care what I play, and I don't want to have to choose then find out no one is hosting over and over.