ChaosWarfare360

Me Want Kirby Sprites! (Battleblock Too If It Is Possible)

Hello there again!

some people may know me and some do bot, and that's ok.

okay, i'll get to the point:

I love customizing my iPod (2G) and now I got an android lock system! how epic is that right? pretty cuwl me know. but when I looked into the settings of that tweak I saw that there was a possebility to change the lock apperiance with built-in themes, what came with the download. I love making themes at my own for winterboard and stuff, but I want to go to the next level: customize tweakies :D

With those thoughts I discovered that you can change those dots on the android lock stuff with other... stuff!!

So blablabla, what's your point of all this? Good question my friend! I know I know, I suppose I can say that I am a little brighter then you think. Yea I can see that! so you got a new haircut?, it looks grea... oh yea, topic... forgot sorry. where was I? ehm... oh yea, the point!

I am asking you guys to come up with 3, yes 3, awesome looking sprites to theme this epic lock system :D why 3? I'll tell you why:

1: for just the normal looking dot, like a waddle dee just standing,

2: one that is being touched at that moment, like he is... touched, or hurt, like that,

3: one that shows that it is selected, that's where you already touched it and moved over to another, by default it shows green.

!!!Requirements!!!

Pixel has to contain 2 different sizes: 30x30 pixels and 60x60 pixels. it will be named like: black.png (30x30) and black@x2.png (60x60).

that is just one simple requirement right? not that hard I think...

Why not doing it myself? good question again! cheez you are on fire today! aw you :P

I make plenty of those but I'll run out of inspiration! so I need you guys to help me with it :D Why are you guys willing to help me? As reward I will give you the permission to get some chocolate milk (with mini marshmellows!) and let you think: hah, I realy accomplished something today :').

I hope you guys come up with some epic stuff! And I prefer Kirby and BBT!! Because Kirby is awesome to make themes and stuff about and BBT... you know why, else I wouldn't post it here :D

GOOD LUCK!!

Can't guarantee results, but I'm working on this...

As long you put your effords in it, it doesn't have to be an epic one, because that's enough reasons to choose for it and maybe publish it :D

So if you got the results, bad or worse, I don't care I'll dump it right into my system and enjoy having it ^•^

Important! Forget the 3 sprites you have to make! I just figured out that you only need 2 sprites: 1 as 'background', not touched, and an 'active' one, when it is touched.

I am sorry I come up with it now xD

Edited by ChaosWarfare360

CRAP I forgot about this... Did you find what you were looking for? If not, I know the perfect place to find game sprites that would fit your request, I can do it tomorrow.

CRAP I forgot about this... Did you find what you were looking for? If not, I know the perfect place to find game sprites that would fit your request, I can do it tomorrow.

Yeah I got what I want xD, don't blame yourself if you didn't have it ;)