Trading Idea  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion over this?

• Good idea, but it should have larger gems amounts than your example.
    • Good idea! Your example is perfect.
    • Good idea, but it should have smaller gems amounts than your example.
    • Bad idea! It's fine the way it is.

When trading gems, you can trade 1 through 100 gems at a time, going up by 5's. That's fine and all for normal heads, but some people think the special heads are worth more than 100 gems. So to trade anything more than 100 gems, you have to trade twice. That opens opportunities for stealing. Any normal head can only be worth 50 gems at most. So I think the gem count should be changed. Example:

1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 550 gems

This way you could trade special heads easier. It would be harder to steal gems or heads this way. What are your opinions over this?

• Upvote 2

A special head is not worth any amount of gems imo, so trading for them is a pretty dumb move. Each head is priceless in more than one way. You can't put a value on something special.

A special head is not worth any amount of gems imo, so trading for them is a pretty dumb move. Each head is priceless in more than one way. You can't put a value on something special.

Personally I feel the same way, but that's not how everyone thinks :/

I think a gem amount up to maybe 200 or 250 is a good idea. The higher you raise it, the higher people are going to ask for the heads since they'll want to meet the maximum value available to them.

Personally I feel the same way, but that's not how everyone thinks :/

I think a gem amount up to maybe 200 or 250 is a good idea. The higher you raise it, the higher people are going to ask for the heads since they'll want to meet the maximum value available to them.

You have a point on that highest value possible, but if there is no set maximum value, that might fix that. I'm recommending you can set a custom amount. Example of something random being, 234 gems.

Edited by Samcow15

I'm thinking you can only ask for up too 300 gems,but you can go higher if the person who offers puts it higher, so its not like "I'll give you my furbottum for 3000 gems"yada yada.

I'm thinking you can only ask for up too 300 gems,but you can go higher if the person who offers puts it higher, so its not like "I'll give you my furbottum for 3000 gems"yada yada.

A limit to what you can ask might just make things frustrating for players wanting more gems. They would just spam them with messages about wanting more gems. We should just have to trust players to be fair with the trades. People that don't trade fair would just have to be ignored. But keep in mind, once almost everyone gets all the heads, no more gems will be being spent. Eventually people are gonna have thousands of gems at a time. It'll kind of be like inflation of gems. Gems being made, but not being spent. People might trade heads just so they can have more gems than others. It'll become a competition.

only way to fix trading is to let people turn gift shop off when they host

lol ggn00b, long time no see! remember me? how are da gems hangin'?

stock markets about to plummet, dumped all my gems into yarn

I want as many yarn as possible too! I have no need for any more gems, neither yarn. But still rushing on the golden hat and trading yarn :D

I'm actually using 2 yarn to stich a golden hat and using the 10 gems to trade for 5 yarn...  That is when I'm not busy closing my games immediately when the gift shop loads.

I'm actually using 2 yarn to stich a golden hat and using the 10 gems to trade for 5 yarn...  That is when I'm not busy closing my games immediately when the gift shop loads.

genius!