ChaosWarfare360

We Need A Name For Those Annoying Traders... Right?

Hallo :D

I was just playing a moment ago, and I was hosting my playlist, so I can get more rates and stuff. And almost everytime there were those 'players'. Those annoying traders! And then I thould, we need to name those guys.

My suggestions:

Trade truckers: because they go everywhere with a bunch of gems for the hope to buy a star head...

And my second one: spraders: because they spam with trading.

any suggestions?

starvers.. hmmyea that could work, trade starvers... yea!! and we can specify it too: gem starver, for the ones who ask for gems. regular starvers, star head noobies... the problem ppl itself. A++ starvers, people with an A++ fetish. yea, this one would work yea!

I think we should call them annoying, and then block them.  If you block every person you don't like playing with and prefer people you do, you won't have as many problems with these kinds of people. 

I do agree, though, that these people are a problem.

I think the Gift Shop should just sit on an extra floor above the finale. High enough so they'd need a partner to throw them up there. So to avoid it, we just wouldn't throw the desperate prisoners performers.

I think the Gift Shop should just sit on an extra floor above the finale. High enough so they'd need a partner to throw them up there. So to avoid it, we just wouldn't throw the desperate prisoners performers.

That's a genius idea, although that would mean one person would have to get left down there, to toss everyone else up.

However, the acid bubble, nerf gun and other such weapons could prevent this. Unless you mean the lift, not the throws.

Edited by trickster2599

I wonder... can't there be a better solution, like: when you start a match, you have to play at least 3 levels, because there is no reason then for a gift shop at that moment. I mean compare it to real-life, if the gift shop is selling food and drinks to enjoy during the show, you aren't going thirsty or hungry to a theater right? so why open the gift shop?

let's put a 'time' lock on the gift shop!!

How about... Dicks?

eh.. no... trading with dicks always gives you a std... so... noo..

Yeah? What have you been trading with? I sir, am clean!

But on a serious note, that's what they are, I don't think they are even

fit for a label, they are just annoying players with the purpose of

taking your hard earned heads and refusing to actually play the game... Hence they are in my eyes, dicks!

I call them leechers, because they leech off of the BBT community.

Leechers could work. I tried almost all of these names and it seems that I use starvres the most of all, but that's because that is the one that I remember the best.

But I´ll try leechers out, and it makes sence too!

How about headless. Because they want heads in the trade, so we can just imply that there headless. It always seems like I'm playing with decapitated people.

How about headless. Because they want heads in the trade, so we can just imply that there headless. It always seems like I'm playing with decapitated people.

Decapitated? That word is yet unfamilliar in my dictonary... but I bet you can tell me.

And headless? ... meh... it has to sound good. I don't think this sound confortable...

Decapitated? That word is yet unfamilliar in my dictonary... but I bet you can tell me.

And headless? ... meh... it has to sound good. I don't think this sound confortable...

Decapitated basically means you had your head removed by force. Decapitation means to remove someone's head by force.

Decapitated basically means you had your head removed by force. Decapitation means to remove someone's head by force.

ooooh now I hear you nigga! ooh, in that case. I'll try, I'm playing right now so maybe so headlesses will fall tonight :D

trade person? that is not a name, that is just the person itself -.-'

Well I actually said Trade person who trade services.... I think I don't remember but somehow it got changed.