ChaosWarfare360

We Need A Name For Those Annoying Traders... Right?

I think there should be a name for those people with all the star heads.(not you guys)Like i can handle traders but when traders wanna trade with the person with all the star heads they get all greedy and taunt you the whole game.Even me and i don't even want to trade!

Edited by CaptainBubbles

going back a while you cant do a timelock what about people like me who want to help out friends by giving them gems/yarn and people who are just showing heads to friends

true, but maybe on arena matches it can be done. in story mode not because you wont see lots of people in there who wants to trade for starheads.

Maybe there should be another section of mode: trade station or something, you spawn in the giftshop with tons of trade stands (maybe 8 or some) and it'll be one server that can hold 16 people just for trading. right? timelock may or may not work, but I think this is a better one with a higher succes rate.

I don't see what the big deal is. I used to be to be one of these people you are referring to until I got all the trades or heads I wanted. Now... I just friend people who want to play and i play with them. Anyone who wants to trade... I give 100 gems. Honestly what am I going to do with all these gems.

I don't see what the big deal is. I used to be to be one of these people you are referring to until I got all the trades or heads I wanted. Now... I just friend people who want to play and i play with them. Anyone who wants to trade... I give 100 gems. Honestly what am I going to do with all these gems.

No one cares about gems if they got them all, so I don't see people want to trade that useless recource for something special.

Good point though, about adding friends and play with them, but if some people just play normal like the others that wouldn't be nescecairly. It takes a lot more time and efford.

Well, Deadpool, it seems that there is an epidemic of prisoners who wish to attain special heads without putting in the proper effort, and in doing so, not playing the game. The specimens will express strange behavior by rushing straight to the gift shop with no regard for the games they are passing by. I say we quarantine these awful aberrations of what were simple prisoners. They get excited around the gift shop, gems, and rare heads. They seem to be Infected in some way or another. Patient Zero is yet to be found, but I assume the disease was caused by little children who wanted to be "mainstream" and bought Battleblock Theater much after the release, following their friends. These once-normal kids have become ravenous beasts, hunting down and hoarding the heads and gems they were too late to get. We have to cleanse the Theater. Cleanse it with fire.

People like me have gotten battleblock late and need star heads all we do is ask all yo meanie like i mean you guys are part of the problem saying you'll give us the heads after we give you gems  :x

Some of them are just achievement hunters like me  :-P

There is no achievement for star heads.

People like me have gotten battleblock late and need star heads all we do is ask all yo meanie like i mean you guys are part of the problem saying you'll give us the heads after we give you gems  :x

You do not need star heads. You do not need any heads really.

If someone gave you their head, then they would no longer have that head.

If you fool for the gems trick, you are not as jaded as a gem yet. Trust no one.

Ah. I didn't even know there were people like that. See, I'm someone you could say that likes collecting all the heads. I've been on the game enough to get most of the star heads, though I'm missing two (the Fathers Day one, and the Wheel one. I believe they came out the same week) as I was away the week they came out. I was going to come on and ask if/how anyone likes to trade, but I saw this thread first and was a little worried, haha. 

Ok, Hear me out on this, Ever since I've met these type of people, I just wanted them gone, But more and more of them show up, And all you wanna do is play some muckle or ball game and the round starts, But everybody goes to the gift shop instead of actually playing the game, This is a problem that might have a solution, I thought that maybe there could be something like a new gamemode where it's the gift shop only, Heaven for those pesky traders, That way we can seperate people from gamemodes from trading, Perfect idea right? Except there might be some flaws that I haven't thought of yet, Does anybody else want this to happen?

I thought that maybe there could be something like a new gamemode where it's the gift shop only,

Everyone thought that maybe there could be something like a new gamemode where it's the shop only.

Ok, Hear me out on this, Ever since I've met these type of people, I just wanted them gone, But more and more of them show up, And all you wanna do is play some muckle or ball game and the round starts, But everybody goes to the gift shop instead of actually playing the game, This is a problem that might have a solution, I thought that maybe there could be something like a new gamemode where it's the gift shop only, Heaven for those pesky traders, That way we can seperate people from gamemodes from trading, Perfect idea right? Except there might be some flaws that I haven't thought of yet, Does anybody else want this to happen?

Dude, that's what this is all about... Haven't you red all the others' posts? You are just recapping the whole problem, so I don't see why you are saying this captian obvious.