I am trying to buy the winston head. I have the variety of every head except Winston, and not to mention the amount of gems and yarn i have amassed. I can meet nearly every request. However if you read this post soon after it is posted it is possible i cannot trade until i have XBOX access. You can message me here or add me via XBOX. GT: McNastySlayer. Thank you for your time and offers.

Lol, you have too wait a long time bro, because almost nobobdy is willing to trade it.

And hopfully, you are not that kind of person who always want to trade and trade and trade, click here to see how we think about you guys.

I'll trade it for 3,500 gems if you have that many.

you know that if you got all the prisoners you don't need gems by trading any more? if you trade it wont count on the leaderboards. just saying ;)

you know that if you got all the prisoners you don't need gems by trading any more? if you trade it wont count on the leaderboards. just saying ;)

Lol of course I know man I've played the game for a while now, probably more than most people.

Lol of course I know man I've played the game for a while now, probably more than most people.
You mean like most hours played, or you got bbt the longest? because in that case I have bbt since the beta so..

You mean like most hours played, or you got bbt the longest? because in that case I have bbt since the beta so..

Yea you've probably have had it longer. I do have a lot of hours played though, to much.

Yea you've probably have had it longer. I do have a lot of hours played though, to much.
Yes! I beat you! doesn't matter in what kind of way but I beat you >:D

so what do you need with the gems anyway?

Yes! I beat you! doesn't matter in what kind of way but I beat you > :D

so what do you need with the gems anyway?

Absolutely nothing, I dought he'll reply anyways.

right, 'let's start a topic and then I'll never respond to it again. hell, if someone actualy want to trade, I am not be able to nake the transaction what this topic is all about!'

Genius kid >:|

• Upvote 1