ChaosWarfare360

Kirby Fans: Right Here! And Right Back At Ya ;)

to skip the intro, press the skip button. or just do nothing...

Hello blbblllbl

blbl

blblllbblbl

blblbbllbl

blbso that was the intro, now get to the point will ya?

-ofcourse!

Thank you!

-you're welcome!

Korby kirby kiiirby, kirby kirby kiiirby! yes, you may guess it: what is this topic about? 3 times only.

In this topic we discuss that cool, cute looking pinky which eats alot, in an ideal way :), and those 2 combo's brings everytime back the epicness of kirby!

discuss here! discuss here volks!

We can talk about Kirby;

nightmare in dreamland, or;

the amazing mirror, or;

super star, ultra, or;

return to dreamland! even ssb!

I like to start, if you don't mind.

Kirby always gots me with his/hers cute look face.../body. It always makes you happy! I like kirby because of its eating style, reminds me of myself. its copy-ability is one of the most original thing i've ever experienced in my childhood!

those things are just the beginning of this topic about the awesome pinky.

King dedede, meta knight and other enemies/allies are allowed to talk about!

I think this is a thread to talk about Kirby stuff. I'm playing Kirby Mass Attack now actually.

I never played that one, seems kinda... boring... i don't know why. but I like that you can get like 10 kirby's which forms a huge ball, that is almost never been done before with any maincharacter in another game! The looks is awesome :D

*casually walks into thread* ;;;

My first Kirby game was Kirby's Dreamland 3. When I was little, I was kind of upset because I really wanted Kirby Super Star, but my parents ended up getting KDL3 for my birthday instead. I got over it so fast, though. KDL3 is one of my favorite Kirby games. 

Edited by KirbyWindWaker
  • Upvote 1

I LOVE Kirby games! My first one was Kirby Air Ride, but my first real Kirby game was Kirby Canvas Curse... and then my first REAL real Kirby game was Kirby Squeak Squad. And then I went and started playing the classics, like Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Dream Land, etc. I have Kirby's Dream Land on my graphing calculator, I played it in algebra class when I was bored (which was often).

I LOVE Kirby games! My first one was Kirby Air Ride, but my first real Kirby game was Kirby Canvas Curse... and then my first REAL real Kirby game was Kirby Squeak Squad. And then I went and started playing the classics, like Kirby Super Star and Kirby's Dream Land, etc. I have Kirby's Dream Land on my graphing calculator, I played it in algebra class when I was bored (which was often).

*(which is always)

My first kirby game was kirby and the amazing mirror, I loved that game when I was... ehm.. like 8 years old or somerhing? I spend almost a year to get that freaking mirror complete, because I was too dumb to understand the map -.-'

*(which is always)

My first kirby game was kirby and the amazing mirror, I loved that game when I was... ehm.. like 8 years old or somerhing? I spend almost a year to get that freaking mirror complete, because I was too dumb to understand the map -.-'

My first game was..... either Kirby Dreamland 2 or Kirby 64. I swear i have early memories of play Kirby Dreamland 2 and then forgetting it existed for a while.

I played 64 after enjoying Super Smash Bros 64 immensely. (and losing Yoshi's Story and Bomberman 64.) That game made me fall in love with Kirby. Too bad it was only a rental. (years later i finally buy it at a gamestop)

Kirby Amazing mirror was the first Kirby game i truly owned. I played that game so much that i literally knew it better than I knew myself. 592 times i have replayed the game. I wonder if i can speedrun it now...

and then came the day i played Kirby Air Ride. And the story for that is... tl;dr.

and i play a bunch of other Kirby games the end.

Do you guys know the anime of kirby? it's called 'Right back at ya!'. It is weird at the beginning with triple D but you'll get more confortable later on xD

its mostly filler.

Thank goodness Sakurai used what he learned in that anime and translated it in his silent move Subspace Emissary.

My first Kirby game was THE first Kirby game.  Played the crap out of that game on my old brick Gameboy when I was around four or five years old.  Heck, that's probably the game I've beaten the most in my life (if not, then Mass Effect 1 takes that prize).  Everyone up in here be jelly, because I still have my original copy of the game, too.

My first Kirby game was THE first Kirby game.  Played the crap out of that game on my old brick Gameboy when I was around four or five years old.  Heck, that's probably the game I've beaten the most in my life (if not, then Mass Effect 1 takes that prize).  Everyone up in here be jelly, because I still have my original copy of the game, too.

It was my favorite game for quite a while.

Mostly because I sucked at video games as a little kindergarten student and Kirby didn't require fast reflexes.

Sadly though it broke, along with my original gameboy.

Mostly because I sucked at video games as a little kindergarten student and Kirby didn't require fast reflexes.

:o :O :o my condolence my friend...

Mom threw out our brick Gameboy.  I was upset with her for that, and still kind of am.

My first Kirby game was THE first Kirby game. Played the crap out of that game on my old brick Gameboy when I was around four or five years old. Heck, that's probably the game I've beaten the most in my life (if not, then Mass Effect 1 takes that prize). Everyone up in here be jelly, because I still have my original copy of the game, too.

Mom threw out our brick Gameboy. I was upset with her for that, and still kind of am.

Dude! Your mother threw out a god! is that what you want? you should do the same! throw her out like a brick and then let her back in because else you got no food

Mom threw out our brick Gameboy. I was upset with her for that, and still kind of am.

Dude! Your mother threw out a god! is that what you want? you should do the same! throw her out like a brick and then let her back in because else you got no food

They're only 20 bucks and it's not even that hard to get a hold of them. I think calling it a god is a bit of an overreaction.

EDIT: The quote keeps glitching so I'm just going to bold my comment.

Edited by T Diamond

They're only 20 bucks and it's not even that hard to get a hold of them. I think calling it a god is a bit of an overreaction.

Whenever mine is doing that, I throw it into BBCode mode, and just do everything in there.  It's an easy fix that way.

FTFY

Anyways, I got a Gameboy for Christmas, mainly to use with an LSDJ cartridge and make chiptune music. When I get the money, I'm gonna add a backlight to it and add audio jacks to connect to an amp. Then I'm gonna paint the case to make it cooler. It'll be my dream chiptune-producing machine! I'll use it to play Pokemon Red too, obviously.

BTW I'll post pics of it somewhere when I do that, if anyone's interested.

Also Kirby rocks. Now my post is directly relevant to the topic.

Edited by GoldenGhost

FTFY

Anyways, I got a Gameboy for Christmas, mainly to use with an LSDJ cartridge and make chiptune music. When I get the money, I'm gonna add a backlight to it and add audio jacks to connect to an amp. Then I'm gonna paint the case to make it cooler. It'll be my dream chiptune-producing machine! I'll use it to play Pokemon Red too, obviously.

BTW I'll post pics of it somewhere when I do that, if anyone's interested.

Also Kirby rocks. Now my post is directly relevant to the topic.

aahaha, nice edit xD

and yes, I atleast am interrested in the pics.

I once wanted to paint my xbox controller pink with black little eyes (if you know what I mean ^^) but then for no reason that idea gone missing, but now you said painting, I'll be buying a new controller and custom paint it :D Pink! I love pink. That's my manual color on bbt ^^

My first Kirby game was Squeak Squad, but my dog chewed the cartridge a few years ago so now I have to get a new one if I want to relive the nostalgia of the first game I ever beat. I collected all the treasure and beat the Boss Battles thing and I think I 100% it, but I don't know if  it counted your percentage.

My first Kirby game was Squeak Squad, but my dog chewed the cartridge a few years ago so now I have to get a new one if I want to relive the nostalgia of the first game I ever beat. I collected all the treasure and beat the Boss Battles thing and I think I 100% it, but I don't know if it counted your percentage.

haha nice, that was mouse attack right?

My first Kirby game was Squeak Squad, but my dog chewed the cartridge a few years ago so now I have to get a new one if I want to relive the nostalgia of the first game I ever beat. I collected all the treasure and beat the Boss Battles thing and I think I 100% it, but I don't know if it counted your percentage.

haha nice, that was mouse attack right?

Yeah, those little squeaks are so cute, I want one!! I want all of them!!

I'd remember I played it sometimes, but that memory is somewhere lost in my childhood. Can't dig it up what I remember, but I knew there was like a mhole (correct me if I spelled it wrong) copy that can make you... dig... am I right?