Sign in to follow this  
Reckreational

I Need Help With Finishing Campaign On Insane

Hello my fellow Battleblockers! I was wondering if anyone is willing to help me complete the Insane Campaign. I want to trade in my bland Silver trophy for a shiny new Gold one! Its gonna be from the 2nd chapter to the end. Please only committed people. I want to complete this as soon as possible.

I would be more than happy to help you out. I havnt started insane co-op yet but Im definitly willing to give it a shot. Feel free to send me a friend request my GT is pr0fess0r b4c0n (those are zeros not o's incase of confusion)

Seems Insane Co-Op is the only thing I need to complete BattleBlock Theater. Send a friend request my way and I'll see how much I can help. GT: Dr Graffs

Seems Insane Co-Op is the only thing I need to complete BattleBlock Theater. Send a friend request my way and I'll see how much I can help. GT: Dr Graffs

yea, that one do I need too! how far are you? I think I'm around somewhere in the 2nd chapter.

I am in Ch. 7 if anyone wants to help me finish.

I will, I'm stuck on Ch. 7 finale. If you need help with the previous parts of that chapter, I'll do that with you too.

I beat all 4 modes of story and have all of the achievements so far. Mesasge me or add me on xbox.

GT: Imma Vajazzle U

yyyyes, what's ur timezone? mine is GMT+1. I think the timezone is 9/32 biggest issue of all 9/32 issues... I think. yes, 9/32 is correct calculated by my past experienced and shared experience on this forum, so be ready to have a chance to have... The issue *dramatic music*

But I like it though that people help you even if you don't take any profit on it. I do it to on normal campaign but people are screwing the screw so hard up about that trading, that the whole screw breaks and a new one has to be replaced! and I don't have the patients and efforts enough to do it and put into it...

EDIT: Ps: don't take any number/calculated outcomes for real, I say stuff, and I like saying stuff. Else I wouldn't be able to order a pizza by phone! And that would be a disaster!! glob, just think about that...

Edited by ChaosWarfare360

I'm ridiculous good at scamming my way through the insane co op levels. Ive helped at least 10 people now. If anyone wants me to do it for them and don't care about gems... I am your man.

GT: V Pustote

I'm ridiculous good at scamming my way through the insane co op levels. Ive helped at least 10 people now. If anyone wants me to do it for them and don't care about gems... I am your man.

GT: V Pustote

If you could just do chapter 8 for me? It's the only chappie I haven't finished.

What is your gt... I will add you.

Edit: never mind. Found it...see you online memor.

Edited by vpustote

i can help u, if u want, but its to difficult when i gonna take a rock and he crush me, it is the difficult, if you past on the same console never happen that. if any want add me im Ec Nebur :)

Sign in to follow this