So I was playing BBT tonight and I entered the gift shop and a random guy had a fish starhead, it's in the picture below. He traded it to me, is it unique or I just missed a Furbottom's Feauture?

i have not heard of fish head dumb hackers ruining fun hacking can be fun sometimes like maybe on a game cube or when there is no online but beside it not funny also i dont see a photo so if you could post that pic it would be nice and might help the mods or the staff or who ever also i think you made two post

Edited by TURRET_100

Sorry, I'm on my iPod, it's my profile pic

ok i belive that is called the man birth it was out for father days for a while so i think you missed it. D:

ok i belive that is called the man birth it was out for father days for a while so i think you missed it. D:

Oh, I thought it was hacked, at least I have it now

Oh, I thought it was hacked, at least I have it now

hope you didnt trade anything big for it

And thus, another case was solved by the insuperable Behemoth Community! (This should probably get locked now.)

And thus, another case was solved by the insuperable Behemoth Community! (This should probably get locked now.)

both of them should

Yep, lock it, I traded Furbottom's head, but I like this one more

yesh fur bottoms oh well if you love something don't let it go. if you love something better drop that one and get it!

yesh fur bottoms oh well if you love something don't let it go. if you love something better drop that one and get it!

Yup, I'm glad I didn't trade the cat UFO he requested.

Yup, I'm glad I didn't trade the cat UFO he requested.

i would trade either but you seem to be just fine with all your pretty little heads >: D

Someone explain the fish concept to me before they lock it...  Is it like some red fish with perfect almost human teeth eating kid jelly bean people or what I don't get it..

Someone explain the fish concept to me before they lock it...  Is it like some red fish with perfect almost human teeth eating kid jelly bean people or what I don't get it..

i think he was talking about that to him the thing in the middle looked like a fish which it kinda dose.   

hmmm google didn't find me any fish that have arms and legs used to escape snakes with teeth

what about the guy from chicken little i mean he has no hands but it kinda look like a fish plus the legs look like the could be the fins

Edited by TURRET_100

"chicken little"  "Target audience: Kids 6-11"   I think they had blues clues then so you are likely a trained detective also, you have to be right

"chicken little"  "Target audience: Kids 6-11"   I think they had blues clues then so you are likely a trained detective also, you have to be right

im just saying what it looks like to me. it has nothing to due with blues clues just remember that fish from chicken little thought i do think i watch blues clues back then.

3uzfah.jpg

Just made this to give a little hint hint too any admin that reads it...

why does it need to be gone it just a post i mean yes i can under stand because the problem is done. yet still does it really just need to shut down? oh well i mean it won't really make a different in the long run. hope i don't sound rude