Memor, on 27 Jun 2013 - 06:12, said:

snapback.png

Nobody else seems to think so. Just shut up.

lol turret even says he is, you shut up and get your own thread

Edited by ggn00bz0rz

Memor, on 27 Jun 2013 - 06:12, said:

snapback.png

Nobody else seems to think so. Just shut up.

lol turret even says he is, you shut up and get your own thread

Just defending turret. Are you saying I shouldn't post here?

Maybe I don't want to shut up? I'm here to stay whether you like it or not.

What exactly was there to "lose"? I really couldn't care less whether or not you were right. If, however, you do care, that is honestly quite pitiful.

so you are trying to tell me you are not interested in me but if I think something about turret it makes you anxious enough to be offended because you care about turret?   My bad didn't know there was a relationship going on here, you can totally post in same thread as your  special somebody. 

You're kind of digging a hole for yourself now. Yes, I care about turret, because he is my friend. If you somehow didn't realize this and went as far as to assume I was gay, obviously you yourself don't have any friends.

so if i get someone to post here saying they are my friend that basically contradicts your self not being gay statement right?  Because I did assume as you stated

Edited by ggn00bz0rz

Jeez people, will a mod just lock this up? I'm sick of trying to reason with this queer.

now you are reaching anger obviously,  this is really eating at you... nothing you would feel for a classmate or a pal down the street called weird... you are becoming harsh sir.

now you are reaching anger obviously,  this is really eating at you... nothing you would feel for a classmate or a pal down the street called weird... you are becoming harsh sir.

You'd be surprised at how far I am from anger, laddie. You would be able to tell if I really was angry.  ;-)

I definitely could tell, I felt that rage in the "queer" statement at me...  but suddenly becoming all offensive about it there, really makes it look like you are trying to bounce it back in the closet. I dunno, just my P.H.D. opinion.

Yep. I was definitely raging there! Look, I've even got evidence:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :arrow:

yet it seems you know him at high degrees impersonally, a subject of your demented imagination perhaps...  turret must feel awkward when he reads this thread... 

Edited by ggn00bz0rz

Pretty sure turret's just a kid, and you're not making him feel any less awkward.

you need to remember, I'm not the one that cares about his feelings.... also why is a 13 year old calling a 14 year old a kid..... this things getting a little weird here

Edited by ggn00bz0rz

Right. You don't care. Now that that's cleared up, I think this argument should come to an end. All good things come to an end, amiright?