Yeah sure, just rename the thread and delete all the posts that weren't in the argument. Then sticky it.

I think its entertainment and informational value would plummet to the point of no warrant for sticky in that case.

There is an excellent sense of drama in how it all unfolded for you.  Not a moment of the story should be omitted 

Edited by ggn00bz0rz

loool, what... da love? ggn00b dude, you are weird. memir is weird. turret is weird. even danp is a little weird. shut up and stop arguing. what are you trying to reach? make a point? trying to be right? I don't get it when people talk like this, no reason to do it. I don't speak here for myself I think, I speak for a lot of people who red this.

• Upvote 2

I have absolutly no idea, this was ment to be about a 'fish star head', not about raging arguments.

1: let's drop it

2: If you want to go on with this conversation do it in private chat or create an own topic about people being weird

Lol, my post just got liked. I like likes. I like getting liked. I like liking other likes who like other likes. you know what? I like your post, because I like liking. like liking likes like you are replying to them would be spamming I know, but I like it :3

Lol, my post just got liked. I like likes. I like getting liked. I like liking other likes who like other likes. you know what? I like your post, because I like liking. like liking likes like you are replying to them would be spamming I know, but I like it :3

i have no idea what you just said XD

Try to read it slowly.. you'll get it. eventualy. I hope... :|

most of it beside the end. also i think this form has gotten of topic.

loool, what... da love? ggn00b dude, you are weird. memir is weird. turret is weird. even danp is a little weird. shut up and stop arguing. what are you trying to reach? make a point? trying to be right? I don't get it when people talk like this, no reason to do it. I don't speak here for myself I think, I speak for a lot of people who red this.

LOL, they're just trying to make their post count go up. I find it funny how this is probably the most brain dead topic, but now it like the hottest due to their immature arguing. Not even turret the kid which he called weird got offended, yet they keep going on about it. Now I feel bad for replying and making this topic even more than it is!

• Upvote 2

LOL, they're just trying to make their post count go up. I find it funny how this is probably the most brain dead topic, but now it like the hottest due to their immature arguing. Not even turret the kid which he called weird got offended, yet they keep going on about it. Now I feel bad for replying and making this topic even more than it is!

dont worry this topic will most likely be locked if a mod finds it i think there are done fighting too.

LOL, they're just trying to make their post count go up. I find it funny how this is probably the most brain dead topic, but now it like the hottest due to their immature arguing. Not even turret the kid which he called weird got offended, yet they keep going on about it. Now I feel bad for replying and making this topic even more than it is!
haha post count you said? try this topic :http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/13056-forever-story/?fromsearch=1

LOL, they're just trying to make their post count go up. I find it funny how this is probably the most brain dead topic, but now it like the hottest due to their immature arguing. Not even turret the kid which he called weird got offended, yet they keep going on about it. Now I feel bad for replying and making this topic even more than it is!
haha post count you said? try this topic :http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/13056-forever-story/?fromsearch=1

i always found the games fun and not for post count i could care less about that

i always found the games fun and not for post count i could care less about that

Really? You find word games on the internet fun, go outside and play, or play real games. They're just honestly pathetic, boring, and not creative.

I care about the fun AND the post cout. not that I'm gonna to spam with posts, but I'll always keep an eye on it and I like if it's getting up. I think people trust you more then when you got a higher count, I mean: who'd you trust more? me... or... gamefemale? she is not a moderator, so why trust her? she has a high post count, so I'll trust her more easily then a new kid. true right?

I care about the fun AND the post cout. not that I'm gonna to spam with posts, but I'll always keep an eye on it and I like if it's getting up. I think people trust you more then when you got a higher count, I mean: who'd you trust more? me... or... gamefemale? she is not a moderator, so why trust her? she has a high post count, so I'll trust her more easily then a new kid. true right?

Well, seeing as how her high post count can be sourced back to a serious spamfest in the forum games section, I wouldn't be so sure to put a lot of faith in her.

Also, I've read through this topic and I will lock it due to obvious reasons.

Regarding to those arguing with one another, either don't do it again or suffer the consequences. We're trying to run a friendly forum and if you want to disturb the peace, take it somewhere else.