Welcome, to BattleBlock Theater,

Now showing Caturday Night performed live. Each showing is recorded live and available for purchase in the gift shop. Brought to you by the director of rent stage sensation, MindBender! Unfortunately due to a print shop error there is no official script so all performers will be ad libing. Auditioning new performers now. Over the top fun can be had on Caturday Night so long as you keep your wits about you and look for the pieces to the puzzles.

Gamertag: KMKHunter

Playlist: Caturday Night

Type: Solo Adventure

Comments: Any and all thoughts appreciated. Weither its "Awesome playlist" or "This one part is eating my soul"! I can and will take feedback into account when/if any revisions take place.

Note: My goal for this set was challanging but not difficult. Each trick has its own quirks which can make them hard or easy depending on how you come at it. I tried really hard to make it fair and to make sure there was no random troll deaths. Also tried to make everything skill based without the need for having insane luck to make it through. No walls of lasers or invisible block "surprise got ya" moments here.

(Edit to come later for further details)

KMKHunter.jpg

post-16521-0-06275300-1372145861_thumb.jpg

post-16521-0-08801800-1372182424_thumb.jpg

Edited by KMKHunter

I tried this, And I have to say, It wasn't that great, For the most part it was just way to confusing in general, And you don't really know where to go since a lot of the times theres like 5 routes and only 2 of them actually lead where you need to go.