Sign in to follow this  
SirDarkened

Insane mode (With all characters)

Well I'm done with everyone except one dude so I'd like to thank FenixStryk for helping me finish up with some guys.

Oh and I also want to thank the whole Behemoth staff for such a great game that I will be enjoying for a long time.

My character levels are as follows

Green Knight 99 Insane Beaten

Red Knight 99 Insane Beaten

Orange Knight 99 Insane Beaten

Blue Knight 99 Insane Beaten

Gray Knight 99 Insane Beaten

Barbarian 99 Insane Beaten

Thief 99 Insane Beaten

Fencer 99 Insane Beaten

Beekeeper 99 Insane Beaten

Industrialist 99 Insane Beaten

Alien Hominid 99 Insane Beaten

Brute 99 Insane Beaten

Snakey 99 Insane Beaten

Saracen 99 Insane Beaten

Royal Guard 99 Insane Beaten

Stove Face 99 Insane Beaten

Peasant 99 Insane Beaten

Bear 99 Insane Beaten

Conehead 99 Insane Beaten

Civilian 99 Insane Beaten

Fire Demon 99 Insane Beaten

Skeleton 99 Insane Beaten

Eskimo 99 Insane Beaten

Ninjer 99 Insane Beaten

King 99 Insane Beaten

Gray Knight 2 (Visor Up) 54 Pipistrellos Cave

Currently have 154,700 Gold

Slot 1 SirDarkened (Me)

Slot 2 FenixStryk

I'll assume you used boomerang-glitching alot. You can adds meh, I have every character, beat the insane mode once, and am currently working on another character on insane(who needs help on full moon).

Oh about 5 hours worth of times I'd say around 50+, but hey I'm trying to get 100% and if that's the only way to do it I'm in.

Edit: Just don't be stupid (honestly) if you choose to do the Catfish glitch or even the Barbarian boss and you wait until the end to get that little 10 more exp then maybe your game will get all screwy just be smart and move the boomerang right before you kill him and nothing should happen. (I prefer Pipistrello)

not saying its a bad thing or anything, but i heard it messes up your game if you do it alot, or kill bosses with it. There was a vid on youtube, he was playing and it was fine until he tried the glitch, and the game froze/messed up really bad.

But i doubt its because of the glitch, otherwise youd have the most corrupt game save ever..lloll. :arrow:

not saying its a bad thing or anything, but i heard it messes up your game if you do it alot, or kill bosses with it. There was a vid on youtube, he was playing and it was fine until he tried the glitch, and the game froze/messed up really bad.

But i doubt its because of the glitch, otherwise youd have the most corrupt game save ever..lloll. :arrow:

It doesn't freeze, it just screws up the screen.

Sarcaren 99

Thief 99

Add me if you want, I really just want my sarcaren with the gold skull, after that, I am forever in your debt :P

all legit kids, yeah thats right, no boomerang. 2 weeks Thief, 2 weeks Sarcaren. Recognize!

Well I'm looking for 3 people to be in my Insane mode clan (We can name ourselves). I need three people who have unlocked all characters and at least beaten normal mode with 5+ characters and Insane once because I have beaten normal mode with all characters (Yes I'm not lying). The other thing I have done is I have gotten all 24 characters to level 50 + and I'm currently going for 90+ all characters (I have 8 left). So I'm looking for 3 people who are willing to play through Insane mode with me (After the patch) and help me beat it with all characters. If you think your up to it PM me, add me (Gamertag is SirDarkened) or just post your name and characters you'd like to complete it with I'm willing to swap out members when their done getting who they want through Insane.

Oh and I also want to thank the whole Behemoth staff for such a great game that I will be enjoying for a long time.

(I am hoping to start the day the patch comes out if that is okay with the people in the group)

*** MUST HAVE MIC***

Edit: My character levels are as follows

Green, Red, Orange, and Blue Knights 99

Gray Knight 95

Barbarian 90

Thief 90

Fencer 99

Beekeeper 91

Industrialist 99

Alien Hominid 99

Brute 98

Snakey 81

Saracen 51

Royal Guard 55

Stove Face 58

Peasant 54

Bear 74

Conehead 74

Civilian 84

Fire Demon 98

Skeleton 98

Eskimo 95

Ninja 96

(I will be editing the levels of the characters periodically so check back if you'd like to see all 90+'s I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be done)

Slot 1 SirDarkened (Me)

Slot 2 II Reactiion II

Slot 3 Jtinnyboi

Slot 4 FL Sallys Eye

Extra Slots (Waiting List or If someone is offline I will ask one of you to join us)

Slot 5

Slot 6

Slot 7

Slot 8

i just wanted to state that you are disgusting at this game (that means really good)

by the time the patch comes out ill have everyone(like two more to go) and then yea ill be in your clan- 99barbarian and 99 industrialist.

**edit**my gt is the same as my forum name

Well I'm looking for 3 people to be in my Insane mode clan (We can name ourselves). I need three people who have unlocked all characters and at least beaten normal mode with 5+ characters and Insane once because I have beaten normal mode with all characters (Yes I'm not lying). The other thing I have done is I have gotten all 24 characters to level 70 + and I'm currently going for 90+ all characters (I have 8 left). So I'm looking for 3 people who are willing to play through Insane mode with me (After the patch) and help me beat it with all characters. If you think your up to it PM me, add me (Gamertag is SirDarkened) or just post your name and characters you'd like to complete it with I'm willing to swap out members when their done getting who they want through Insane.

(I am hoping to start the day the patch comes out if that is okay with the people in the group)

*** MUST HAVE MIC***

Edit: My character levels are as follows

Green, Red, Orange, and Blue Knights 99

Gray Knight 95

Barbarian 90

Thief 90

Fencer 99

Beekeeper 91

Industrialist 99

Alien Hominid 99

Brute 98

Snakey 91

Saracen 71

Royal Guard 75

Stove Face 71

Peasant 73

Bear 74

Conehead 90

Civilian 90

Fire Demon 98

Skeleton 98

Eskimo 95

Ninja 96

(I will be editing the levels of the characters periodically so check back if you'd like to see all 90+'s I'm hoping by tomorrow I'll be done)

Slot 1 SirDarkened (Me)

Slot 2 II Reactiion II

Slot 3 Jtinnyboi

Slot 4 FL Sallys Eye

Extra Slots (Waiting List or If someone is offline I will ask one of you to join us)

Slot 5 VioLeT XoRa

Slot 6

Slot 7

Slot 8

i like to start out by saying no offensebut it looks like you don't have a life.Really 19, level 90+ characters :o.

i like to start out by saying no offensebut it looks like you don't have a life.Really 19, level 90+ characters :o.

I like to read while I do it and sometimes I even go outside...

="SirDarkened"]i like to start out by saying no offensebut it looks like you don't have a life.Really 19, level 90+ characters :o.

I like to read while I do it and sometimes I even go outside...

fixed.

Well I'm on right now anyone up for Insane, but only up until the Lava World level because I think its unfair that only one person gets the wheel. Chat or invite me gamer tag is SirDarkened!!!

Well Folks its full and I've gotten everyone I needed thanks for the help and hopefully we will start soon ! If anyone else wants to help me then I may make an exception.

Guest Magnus_Hydra

SirDarkened you not longer need help? I have all chars beat on insane mode. yes I do mean everyone. :P So if anyone needs help too, feel free to send me a friend request. I might not be on until monday around 11pm easter time zone though. GT magnus hydra

Let me also say this I do have a life. I work 8 hours a day and I have a lovly fiancee that I've been with for 5 years. :arrow: So please go go posting any message about me to get a life. ;)

First post WOOT :shock:

Guest Magnus_Hydra
;) Nah I just get a 6 pack of Mdew and turn super saiyan mode on and juggle. :twisted: