I've made heaps of Muckle maps for my playlists and I wanted to share a few pointers:

1. Be creative and original! The more interactive and different your map is the more entertaining it is for players.

2. Avoid repetition. I find the boring maps are the ones that have repeating factors eg. twenty normal blocks. Yes it's a Muckle map and you're meant to fight one another but it'd be more amusing if there were other obstacles you could use to your advantage.

3. Be symmetrical with your blocks. The best thing about a map for any game mode is that it's symmetrical, which means it's fair and not biased towards one team. Select the tool for mirror horizontal blocks by holding Left Trigger.

Lastly, be random with the blocks! Place a razor here and a cloud there, have a laser blocked by an exploding block that activates when you touch it! Here's an idea: place 3 King of the HIll blocks down, and have 3 lasers pointing down onto it, now put a moving block in the middle and have players try to avoid the laser fire by keeping under the moving block.

If you want some ideas for your maps then check out my two favourite playlists I made:

Funland and Narnia

My gamertag is SuddenDestruct, send me a message if you ever need help with level editing and I'll reply as soon as possible.

Cheers, and happy BBT'ing!

1 and 2 are general rules you should use when creating anything anytime always please thanks.

3 I disagree on. Muckle is one of the few modes where symmetry isn't a big factor, as long as both sides are fair, since once you start fighting you'll spawn near your opponent when you die.

4 is 2 but with reversed wording.

1 and 2 are general rules you should use when creating anything anytime always please thanks.

3 I disagree on. Muckle is one of the few modes where symmetry isn't a big factor, as long as both sides are fair, since once you start fighting you'll spawn near your opponent when you die.

4 isn't 2 with reversed wording. 4 is 2 with more creative examples. 1 and 2 are general rules, yes, because this is a guide. I've made about 12 Muckle maps and they're a hundred times more enjoyable than the ones I made without symmetry because it becomes too confusing for players who just want simplicity mixed in with creativity. Yes you spawn near your opponent when you die, what has that got to do with the symmetry aspect? I posted this guide to help players, and if it's not helping you then you can kindly move on.

4 isn't 2 with reversed wording. 4 is 2 with more creative examples. 1 and 2 are general rules, yes, because this is a guide. I've made about 12 Muckle maps and they're a hundred times more enjoyable than the ones I made without symmetry because it becomes too confusing for players who just want simplicity mixed in with creativity. Yes you spawn near your opponent when you die, what has that got to do with the symmetry aspect? I posted this guide to help players, and if it's not helping you then you can kindly move on.

I assumed you were telling others to make symmetrical levels because of fairness, not confusion. And I don't mean make bonkers crazy levels, just little changes to lighten it up. Like you said simple and creative. For example on one side you could use clouds to get up, and on the other side gum walls. Or over here it's two blocks high and over there it's three block high.