Dr. Graffs

Trading Microsoft Points For Star Heads

I've been looking for the Winston and Toast heads for a while, but (as expected), nobody wants to trade them. I realized I have an unused 400MSP code lying around, so I figured I might as well use it for something.

Under some circumstances, I may sweeten the deal (include gems, more points, etc.), but I'll likely only add more points for Winston. If you're interested, include which head(s) you're offering and your gamertag.  There is no obligation for me to scam you, as I would likely be banned for doing so, making obtaining the heads moot.

If I do not give you the points (though I promise to), you may report this happening to the proper authorities and (of course), cite this thread as evidence. The code will be given to you via message on Xbox Live, and/or via PM on the Behemoth Community Forums by request..

Edited by Dr. Graffs

Is this what it has come too, people are, literally, buying star heads. I don't wanna live on this planet anymore.

It's also partially that I want to give away the Microsoft Points, but I can see what you mean. As the trailer said, "bring your hoarding disorder into the digital world!".

Edited by Dr. Graffs
  • Upvote 1

if you really are sincere about that I can take the ms points and definitely put them to good use.  you can always get the toast and winston later on

if you really are sincere about that I can take the ms points and definitely put them to good use.  you can always get the toast and winston later on

Should I not get an offer within a reasonable amount of time, you have the points reserved.

Edited by Dr. Graffs

It's pretty sad that this is happening, regardless of intentions.  I don't think this is what The Behemoth had in mind when they made the game.  BBT has literally, and I mean LITERALLY, become about getting heads.  That's it.

• Upvote 1

It's pretty sad that this is happening, regardless of intentions.  I don't think this is what The Behemoth had in mind when they made the game.  BBT has literally, and I mean LITERALLY, become about getting heads.  That's it.

I think it's really a matter of perspective. Whilst I actively enjoy the gameplay very much, I also deprive a lot of joy from obtaining new heads; and other people do too. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that people really want to obtain them (aside from maybe those people who keep going into the gift shop when I want to play some Muckle already), if anything, it's nice that there's more than one way for people to enjoy this game. Maybe the whole head-trading mechanic became bigger than originally intended, but I still think fulfills one of the things The Behemoth likely intended to do; let people enjoy themselves. Of course, that's just my two cents.

Trading goods and services for Microsoft Points is against Microsoft's Terms of Service and is a bannable offense.  Not trying to be a wet blanket, but be careful.  For me, losing my tag for $5 wouldn't be worth it but to each their own I guess.

I think it's really a matter of perspective. Whilst I actively enjoy the gameplay very much, I also deprive a lot of joy from obtaining new heads; and other people do too. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that people really want to obtain them (aside from maybe those people who keep going into the gift shop when I want to play some Muckle already), if anything, it's nice that there's more than one way for people to enjoy this game. Maybe the whole head-trading mechanic became bigger than originally intended, but I still think fulfills one of the things The Behemoth likely intended to do; let people enjoy themselves. Of course, that's just my two cents.

Dan said himself he actually didn't expect this, because in testing, nobody really cared about the heads all that much.  I think the original focus was supposed to be on level design, which people still do, but still so many people are obsessed with the star heads.  Reminds me of Runescape with all of the holiday rares, where you can't get them anymore, so people freak out, and are willing to do anything for them.

Hey I have all the heads ill give you any head you want and up to 7000 gems and 300 yarn! I want Microsoft points I cant believe this guy is serious!

Trading goods and services for Microsoft Points is against Microsoft's Terms of Service and is a bannable offense.  Not trying to be a wet blanket, but be careful.  For me, losing my tag for $5 wouldn't be worth it but to each their own I guess.

Microsoft doesn't have to know, hes just our brother sending us points. See makes sense right?

Unfortunate...

Ah well, might as well have this locked.