Decent Idea for playlist? Or not?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the idea?

• Great! I find it an interesting concept.
    • Meh. It might have to take some modifications.
    • No. I think it's pretty unoriginal to reuse content.
    • Go home Knight, you're drunk.

So I recently been wondering, what if I took my arena levels and put them in a different mode? So I modified my muckle playlist into a ball game playlist. The results are fun in my opinion and when uploaded it got more stars then a playlist uploaded earlier. So do you guys think this is a good idea or bad for future playlists. The level I modified to ball game is Ultra Arena BG, and the original is Ultra Arena.

I hope my first poll works, if not then eh.

• Upvote 1

50 50 i think you it good because you may make a level yet it not good for that game mode yet while it should always have some good fun changes! i would say some examples yet i don't know really any. 

Edited by TURRET_100

i did a 15 games of ball game today, u can take some ideas of my maps :) his name are Test 1, Creator: EC Nebur, its difficult for me speak english :(, hey behemoth anyone speak spanish or anyone here? i see only english :(, aaam ok, hey behemoth the maps of ball game are becoming boring, i know all trickshots, i know all, wiil make the 16-30 doors  of ball game? i need more creatives maps, i love this game its the best, and the donut wooow!!! amazing its my favorite,

A volleyball its a cool game for battleblock theater, i play volley with a grandes but its not funny because i always lose, the granade explote me :(, espáñol? :(  ÑIII

i did a 15 games of ball game today, u can take some ideas of my maps :) his name are Test 1, Creator: EC Nebur, its difficult for me speak english :(, hey behemoth anyone speak spanish or anyone here? i see only english :(, aaam ok, hey behemoth the maps of ball game are becoming boring, i know all trickshots, i know all, wiil make the 16-30 doors  of ball game? i need more creatives maps, i love this game its the best, and the donut wooow!!! amazing its my favorite,

A volleyball its a cool game for battleblock theater, i play volley with a grandes but its not funny because i always lose, the granade explote me :(, espáñol? :(  ÑIII

Mi español es terible. :( :( :( ¿Eres de España?

(Seriously, it's bad. It's been awhile since my high school Spanish classes.)

Looks like you are a new forum user! We post our favorite maps here:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/forum/38-furbottoms-features/

It's a good place to find quality Arena and Story levels.

Our Level Designers recently made this map for everyone! Try it out, hope you enjoy it!

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15322-21-june-13-arena-feature-twitchychicken2-guest-starring-the-behemoth/

This should be called, wait for it, THE INDUSTRIAL METHOD! eh? eh? pretty dang good huh? I think this method is very unique, and that's my favorite thing! I think you should pursue this method.

• Upvote 1

Our Level Designers recently made this map for everyone! Try it out, hope you enjoy it!

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?/topic/15322-21-june-13-arena-feature-twitchychicken2-guest-starring-the-behemoth/

haha my english its too bad,aam noup, im from mexicali, its on mexico, and yes i played online with aaron this levels when he are design the levels, i didnt like my teamate but its cool that games, amm its wiil be coming new maps of ball game? the next 16-30 doors?

Edited by rub3

haha my english its too bad,aam noup, im from mexicali, its on mexico, and yes i played online with aaron this levels when he are design the levels, i didnt like my teamate but its cool that games, amm its wiil be coming new maps of ball game? the next 16-30 doors?

!Viva Mexico, no se escribir espanol pero se lo puedo hablar, pero tu idea suena muy bien porque los mapas ya estan muy viejos!

• Upvote 1

!Viva Mexico, no se escribir espanol pero se lo puedo hablar, pero tu idea suena muy bien porque los mapas ya estan muy viejos!

yei mexico! its boring me the ball game maps, español*, yo si tengo la "Ñ" :P, existe alguien mas que hable español?

When did this become a Spanish thread?? Nah just kdding I know there was misunderstanding but can we try to go back on topic please. :)

edit: Never mind continue with your conversation due to request by Cpt Deluxable.

Edited by IndustrialKnight