Hey Battleblockers! I had an idea for a new customization feature that i emailed The Behemoth about. I had the idea of unlocking items that u can equip on your back like the trophies many of u already have. I would love to have this feature and i know many of u guys do as well. How awesome would it be to have like a Golden Hat item to keep on your back if u get enough of them in the levels! Or maybe even a backpack! If u want this in the game i highly recommend leaving positive feedback because i told the Behemoth i was making this topic. See you all in the Arena! Reckreational signing out!!!

• Upvote 4

Hey Battleblockers! I had an idea for a new customization feature that i emailed The Behemoth about. I had the idea of unlocking items that u can equip on your back like the trophies many of u already have. I would love to have this feature and i know many of u guys do as well. How awesome would it be to have like a Golden Hat item to keep on your back if u get enough of them in the levels! Or maybe even a backpack! If u want this in the game i highly recommend leaving positive feedback because i told the Behemoth i was making this topic. See you all in the Arena! Reckreational signing out!!!

Reasons why this is bad: Golden hats would fool others.

I can't think of anything else.

Perhaps having Hatty on your back (like the section of the story where you run to the boat) could be awarded for doing something impressive?

Perhaps having Hatty on your back (like the section of the story where you run to the boat) could be awarded for doing something impressive?

It would be all up to Behemoth on what you unlock. I really appreciate the feedback though guys. Spread the word to your friends!

I hope you don't mean that we could have the ball from ball game on our backs. Things like that would be very unfair.

How about the baggage of a thousand tears from the lives lost at battleblock theater that you couldn't save. A shroud of guilt burdening your character down with a dark cloud of depression.

Either that or a cape. I want a cape.

It's a good idea, but it's not gonna happen, because:

1 - It'll become just as bad as Star Heads when it comes to trading.

2 - When choosing your prisoner, pressing X toggles your trophy. That won't change.

It's a good idea, but it's not gonna happen, because:

1 - It'll become just as bad as Star Heads when it comes to trading.

2 - When choosing your prisoner, pressing X toggles your trophy. That won't change.

The Y button still has no purpose in char customization. 

I honestly don't think this is worth they're time and effort, unless it will be dlc in which they make something.

think you have a point sir!