Sign in to follow this  
ICleanWindows

Second Round For Missed Heads?

I was hoping to get 100% completion with BBT, but unfortunately due to many factors (school, personal life, etc) I was unable to get online and receive the wheels head. Will there be a second chance to get all of the heads for anyone who missed out? I'm sure there are plenty of others who got the game late and missed out on earlier opportunities. 

Yea behemoth said star heads will be re-releases at some point. Also some heads have already been re-released like the donut, chicken, and a few more.

My guess is that every year, they'll loop. I don't think we'd get Wheels in the middle of November, and there isn't really a holiday that can relate to it besides the first day of summer.

But I could be wrong.

They should pick the least common head people have to never return. Just to keep it really rare. I think that might be Winston.

• Upvote 1

They should pick the least common head people have to never return. Just to keep it really rare. I think that might be Winston.

If they will do this (Probably won't) then it will be Winston considering if you go to the gift shop practically every thread is "Looking for Winston"

My guess is that every year, they'll loop. I don't think we'd get Wheels in the middle of November, and there isn't really a holiday that can relate to it besides the first day of summer.

But I could be wrong.

Maybe the last day of summer.

Yeah. Im a winston hunter. I have every other head but him. I want him so badly...

Why is it that Winston is like the most needed head, I usually get messages from people saying they want him. Its like everyone missed him or something. Its an ugly looking head anyway, in my opinion.

Yeah. Im a winston hunter. I have every other head but him. I want him so badly...

Why is it that Winston is like the most needed head, I usually get messages from people saying they want him. Its like everyone missed him or something. Its an ugly looking head anyway, in my opinion.

Back then nobody knew how rare star heads were, and the co-op playlist for winston was really hard.

Sign in to follow this