Derekis

Need Winston Head

Today I just traded my Winston head for Gerard because this week's feature WAS HARDER THEN HARD at level 7.  Now I need him. :(

Gamertag: DerekisXbox720

EDIT: I got him now.

Edited by Derekis

I'm wondering why you'd give up on an event mere hours into the two weeks?  Why not try a co-op partner before you give away a prisoner that's no longer available?

And sorry, I don't have a second Winston head.

• Upvote 1

I was doing the solo. For awhile too hard though... doing it on co-op ltr.

Someone want to join me. :D If not I'll just force my brother. pSshh

Edited by Spyer

Ahahah, oh, wow, thanks to this week feature finally there's a head hard enough to make people wanna trade other heads for it! This is how it should work!

Today I just traded my Winston head for Gerard because this week's feature WAS HARDER THEN HARD at level 7. Now I need him. :(

Gamertag: DerekisXbox720

Considering the fact that you have checkpoints and infinite lives, I'm surprised people find some of the features "too difficult". Certainly a bit of perseverance would have been better than trading what is arguably the rarest head? This week's feature took me no more than 30 minutes. :/

I've seen people offer 3000+ gems for Winston, you could have probably paid someone like 50 for Gerard. Pretty bad move on your part, in my opinion.

I've seen people offer 3000+ gems for Winston, you could have probably paid someone like 50 for Gerard. Pretty bad move on your part, in my opinion.

actualy i thought this weeks ff is pretty hard, and there of course still a lot people buying the game. So I guess Gerald will be a lot more gems worth in a month, and that is why I'm playing this weeks ff also on my other account. I can probably get a lot of gems for it sometimes :3

I need a lava lamp...

Today some kid was trading with me,he offered me a UFO for my lava lamp,so i said yes.but at the end of the trade,while i wasnt paying attention he switched it to 0 jems.

Can you please give me a lava lamp???

My gamertag is:HALOSNIPER 343

some person did that to me but i lost 300 gems. he said he would give it to me for 300. (cat control). so if anyone will trade me that i will greatly appreciate it. thanks! GT : halomaster925