Sign in to follow this  
megan

Two New Bbt Prisoner Unlocks!

As promised, we’re bringing you two special prisoner unlocks this week in BattleBlock Theater!

FeaturePost_SteamRoller.jpg

The first one will be unlocked right when you sign into your Xbox LIVE account and roll into the full version of BattleBlock Theater. Yes, just for playing you’ll be getting Steamroll Victim #1!

Victim #1 will be available for the next week so log in soon before it’s gone!

FeaturePost_Gerard.jpg

Then when you’ve got a bit of time to run through the new solo or co-op playlist in Furbottoms Features, you’ll get Gerard as a reward for completing the whole playlist!

And you can look forward to playing with or against another Gerard because, as Aaron puts it, ”you get two of ‘em in a room together so that the head-butt/high-fives can finally commence!”

Gerard is available until the next Furbottoms Features playlists are updated.

I think gerald is the best one yet by far. I keep thinging of master hand, even though master hand doesnt have an eye.

I think for all the special July prisoner unlocks, they'll have other steamroll victims, but with different head shapes, like the square or triange, and the next ff prisoner will represent U.S.A, because the fourth of July is around the corner, but you never know. Nobody expected gerard, or catcontrol, or lavalamp, or toast, etc. Some are for holidays, like donut, and some are random...

As promised, we’re bringing you two special prisoner unlocks this week in BattleBlock Theater!

The first one will be unlocked right when you sign into your Xbox LIVE account and roll into the full version of BattleBlock Theater. Yes, just for playing you’ll be getting Steamroll Victim #1!

FeaturePost_Gerard.jpg

Then when you’ve got a bit of time to run through the new solo or co-op playlist in Furbottoms Features, you’ll get Gerard as a reward for completing the whole playlist!

And you can look forward to playing with or against another Gerard because, as Aaron puts it, ”you get two of ‘em in a room together so that the head-butt/high-fives can finally commence!”

How come I didn't get Steamroll Victim? I played during that week.

FeaturePost_Gerard.jpg

How come I didn't get Steamroll Victim? I played during that week.

Did you go to the Furbottom Features menu? That is what I usually do.

Is there going to be a steamroller head!?! I'd love to see that showdown in arena.

Steamroller Victim #1 VS. Steamroller

3... 2... 1... Fight!