Sign in to follow this  
trickster2599

Rubber Handle Sword On Psn!

The rubber handle sword does indeed exist in the ps3 version of the game.

The guy who gave it to me had said that he obtained the sword by reaching level 30 with anyone within the 1st week of the game's release (remember, this is ps3)

It is the real sword, as the notification for getting a new sword appeared when I got the sword.

And the sword is 2 spots to the right of the key, so he does in fact have it.

I don't want to get him spammed, so I'll keep him anonymous.

The stats on the sword are +2 strength, -2 magic, and +3 speed.

Post 17 has the pictures.

As of now, you can only request for the sword if you have 5 gold skulls or more.

AND you can NOT trade it to others.

As of now, there are 5 known copies of this sword in the psn castle crashers universe. All have been informed not to trade the sword.

Edited by trickster2599
  • Upvote 1

does even sound like a good sword.

It's not that good of a sword, but it's a very sought after sword in the universe of castle crashers.

Would you be willing to trade it if you get your hands on it? I'd be so grateful, as I hate seeing that empty slot in the Weapon Frog. :D

It's not that good of a sword, but it's a very sought after sword in the universe of castle crashers.

Would you be willing to trade it if you get your hands on it? I'd be so grateful, as I hate seeing that empty slot in the Weapon Frog. :D

Sure. I do have it atm, but I won't be able to get on until either later today, or tomorrow. Now all we need is the 2x4 sword...

And hopefully it saves to the game too... Unlike the 2x4

Edited by trickster2599

Sure. I do have it atm, but I won't be able to get on until either later today, or tomorrow. Now all we need is the 2x4 sword...

I actually have the 2x4 on xbox and it saved. Edited by yugo657

Any time would be great! I appreciate it. :) And if only my friend Steven was still active... He had all the Blacksmith stuff, including the 2x4 sword. :|

But yes, hopefully it saves! I'll let you know if it does for me.

Lucky wish I had that for the xbox!

Cpt Deluxable you still got 3 swords from me. I have that and the 2x4. Along with every other.

Everyone go to the keep and go to weapon trading to see why he gets 3 free swords.

Then post it here so the community can see (well, not yet but...)

Well no, the problem is he doesn't play on PSN anymore. There's no point in me even posting his name. :|

Well no, the problem is he doesn't play on PSN anymore. There's no point in me even posting his name. :|

When he was active, did he show you the blacksmith stuff?

When he was active, did he show you the blacksmith stuff?

The one time I played with him, he was using the Blacksmith lol. And he had the 2x4 as his sword.

Hi guys

im also on psn and was wondering if you would be so kind to trade me the rubber handle sword aswell so i can kindly add it to my collection.

send me a msg on psn, my psn is the same as my username on here. Thanks.

Edited by PREYDRAGON

Hi all

I'm on PSN as well and it would be great if I could also get the rubber handled sword. If you could message me I'll be eternally grateful. PSN I'd is MmayhemM

Thanks

Aw...

I want it, but sadly i have never seen anything about it on steam...

EDIT: It's the ONLY sword i'm missing.

Edited by Fluffy kitten

Aw...

I want it, but sadly i have never seen anything about it on steam...

EDIT: It's the ONLY sword i'm missing.

Be glad you guys got the blacksmith pack...

trickster2599 any chance that i could get you to join my online game and kindly trade me the rubber handled sword, My friend doesn't believe me that it exists, would love to literally show them wrong by beating him up with it :-P

If you can host a lobby, I can join you. If not, try getting someone who can.

Psn is yourname101.

However, do NOT give it away to others. And I mean NOT.

I don't want people having it and then never really play again. (Like the star head hunters on bbt).

Edited by trickster2599