Sign in to follow this  

I have a little idea on what they're gonna have as their July star prisoners. This week they had steamroller victim #1, which it the normal rectangle head, but its absolutely flat. But if there was only one, his name would be steamroller victim. So my guess is that for the next four weeks, the july unlocks will be the same, but with different head shapes and different victim numbers...

I have a little idea on what they're gonna have as their July star prisoners. This week they had steamroller victim #1, which it the normal rectangle head, but its absolutely flat. But if there was only one, his name would be steamroller victim. So my guess is that for the next four weeks, the july unlocks will be the same, but with different head shapes and different victim numbers...

you know that makes sense! i like i like! good thinking man!

Well obviously there'll be more than one, but no one knows what yet.

I was thinking #2 would just be longer horizontally instead of vertically like #1.

I think the steamroller victim #1 is just A victim of some kind of thing. Next time it could be Iron victim #2 (you know not iron iron, but clothes iron) and that kind of stuff. the first part is just the discription.

That's what I think. But you know *sigh*... it could be anything, it's the behemoth! no1 could ever predict their randomly random.. actions!

• Upvote 1

That's true. Sometimes there's no reason for a head, for example, some, like lava lamp, cat control, and gerard had no  meaning, but some like donut and the chicken did. I guess we will just have to wait and see. You know, I think your right. Or maybe we may both be wrong. Maybe they're just tricking us, and there is going to be only one victim. I don't know. But thanks for mentioning that.