Sign in to follow this  
Dropped Your Pocket

Games That Make (Or Made) You Cry

BBT.

The feels, man.

When that friend said "I love you Hatty" I kinda cried though...

..I just realized I accidentally bumped.

Edited by ShadiPlaysCC

When I was young (probably like 6), I played Lego Star Wars and cried when Qui-Gon Jinn died (or rather had x'd out eyes and fell asleep in Obi's arms).

I was a very emotional child.

The credits to Wind Waker always make me emotional, mainly just because of how beautiful that music is.

• Upvote 1

I'll be honest I teared up a bit at the end of the first mystery dungeon.... I was young it was a touching moment... don't judge me...

Didn't make me cry, halo reach was kind of sad. They all died(except for Jun), and Bungie leaving Halo... dang.

Like Noble Team, Bungie went out with a bang.

Walking Dead Season 1 made me bawl, and I even knew how it ended.

I agree with MeltedCow, Reach's ending was also really sad. Halo 4 wasn't very good, in my opinion, but damn dude, that ending.

You might have seen me mention the game Valiant Hearts in one of my topics. That game in fact made me shed a tear, because of the perfect combination between the gloomy atmosphere of war, the pale colors, and the piano music, which manage to connect perfectly with the ending, the ending in which 

Emile, one of the main protagonist and also one of the character's father gets executed by the French army. Before dying, he writes a letter to his daughter, in which he announces her that this is the last time when they speak, he mentions how "war makes men inhumane!", and also the ending of the letter, which made me feel terrible for the woman, that her beloved dad will forever love her, and that they'll hopefully see eachother in Heaven. ~ Signed, her dearest papa 

Edited by ChibiChan

The only game that has made me cry is Battleblock theater.

To be honest, The ending is pretty sad but once that music comes on, your like "OH YEAH JUST PARTY AND FORGET IT ALL HAPPENED!!!!"

No hatty is meh favorite character in bbt to be honest. Why did this happen in the first place....

Oh well Because your friend is a vegetable now!!!! Poor hatty :?

And the cats? Well theres a chance they could have died along with the theater, idk. So that ending pretty much made me cry.

No other games make me cry....expect for don't starve's ending and can your pet. DONT PLAY CAN YOUR PET ITS HORRORFYING AND SAD!!!! :(

Not even gonna tell you what can your pet is.

Not gonna tell you what Don't starve is. Look it up on your own. 8-)

-Peace,Skylar