Sign in to follow this  
Dropped Your Pocket

Games That Make (Or Made) You Cry

Does Pokemon Mystery Dungeon red rescue team count? I cried at the end of this games story and some post game stories...

Is that the one with the enraged Pokemon that dies or something? I never played any of those Mystery Dungeons, but I remember seeing a cut scene about the sad one a long time ago.

The last of us made me teary. I was holding my breath while Joel was driving at the end until they turned the camera to his right. You understand if you beat the game.

The last of us made me teary. I was holding my breath while Joel was driving at the end until they turned the camera to his right. You understand if you beat the game.

I cried so much in that game

1000695_10200187471871909_314223539_n.jpg

What made me the most sad was Henry and Sam, Not gonna say spoilers tho.

Thinking back on it, I think I legit cried the first time one of my Chao died in Sonic Adventure 2.

Oh wow, how did I forget that? That was a huge kick in the face during my childhood, my Chao and I had a bond from all that training and racing... Rest in Chao Heaven, King.

Also I accidentally kicked a Chao as Eggman and felt terrible. It started crying and it wouldn't eat any fruit.

Edited by GoldenGhost

Thinking back on it, I think I legit cried the first time one of my Chao died in Sonic Adventure 2.

Oh wow, how did I forget that? That was a huge kick in the face during my childhood, my Chao and I had a bond from all that training and racing... Rest in Chao Heaven, King.

Also I accidentally kicked a Chao as Eggman and felt terrible. It started crying and it wouldn't eat any fruit.

You're not alone. I accidentally spin dashed at my Chao as Sonic and I felt horrible after that. I even cried a little bit because I couldn't get my Chao to stop crying.

i didnt playd sonic games since heroes so i wanted too ask are where still any chaos around in the newer games? i mean they where something like mascots and my sisters loved them much XD. oh and btw did you ever played prince of persia 08. damn that game was beautifull oo

Edited by shotoro

i didnt playd sonic games since heroes so i wanted too ask are where still any chaos around in the newer games? i mean they where something like mascots and my sisters loved them much XD. oh and btw did you ever played prince of persia 08. damn that game was beautifull oo

There is a tiny chao garden in Sonic Advance 1 and 2 (you have to unlock it in the second one) and Sonic Pinball Party. There are some chao appearances in Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Rivals 2, Sonic Chronicles, Sonic Colors (DS version only), and Sonic Generations (not 3DS). No I did not play Prince of Persia 08.

Edited by Gamefemale

Is chaos the black in red hedgehog?

It's Shadow. Everyone knows that!!  :|

Shadow the black in red hedgehog sounds legit.

Speaking of games that made me cry...

Shinobi III did.

Though it was less about the ending than it was me barely beating the final boss on my last sliver of health.

And of course the hero riding away after all has ended.

Is chaos the black in red hedgehog?

It's Shadow. Everyone knows that!!  :|

I guess you've never talked to my grandmother then. She hasn't even heard of sonic.

There is a tiny chao garden in Sonic Advance 1 and 2 (you have to unlock it in the second one) and Sonic Pinball Party. There are some chao appearances in Sonic Advance 3, Sonic Rivals 2, Sonic Chronicles, Sonic Colors (DS version only), and Sonic Generations (not 3DS). No I did not play Prince of Persia 08.

hum would nice if they would make a sonic game with chao gardens in future.i mean it would be one point too get a sonic game again (for my sisters atleast) XD. uhm yeah and play that prince of persia. its awesome :D

Edited by shotoro

How come everyone who bought BattleBlock Theater has an obsession with Hatty? I just don't get it.

How come everyone who bought BattleBlock Theater has an obsession with Hatty? I just don't get it.

People get swept up in the drama of the theater I suppose. Get it? Drama; theater.

I always thought that it's because throughout the entire game you were always pushing yourself to "Save Hatty" and you always feel like your getting closer to the one goal, and then in the end the one thing you tried your hardest for is shattered before your eyes.

Edited by IndustrialKnight

I have no clue why, but I cried after BattleBlock Theater. It hurt my feels to see Hatty drowning.

Dude, effing spoiler?!  I haven't beaten the game, you jerk.  I specifically said to put things in spoilers if there were spoilers.  God.

• Upvote 1

I have no clue why, but I cried after BattleBlock Theater

Dude, effing spoiler?!  I haven't beaten the game, you jerk.  I specifically said to put things in spoilers if there were spoilers.  God.

Erase your mind of everything you've seen or heard at this very moment. You are getting VERY sleepy.

I have no clue why, but I cried after BattleBlock Theater. It hurt my feels to see Hatty drowning.

BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BANBAN BAN BAN BAN BAN

If you need help beating it, just let me know. I have beaten normal mode solo and have done insane mode (also solo) through chapter 4.

If you need help beating it, just let me know. I have beaten normal mode solo and have done insane mode (also solo) through chapter 4.

Zane and I almost beat it.

• Upvote 1