Sign in to follow this  
Gromulus

Castle Crashers Characters Draw-off CCCD

This is a horrible sketch of what might be my submission.

Wooden Pig

PIC

Ok, the link seems to work now. Cool looking pig. Any description on how he would fight?

I was actually kind of making him more as a pet. He would increase the amount of money you get. I hadn't thought his buffs out as much as I just came up with the idea. If you can't see, the slot on top of him, he's a piggy bank you see. Made of wood... :D

This is a horrible sketch of what might be my submission.

Wooden Pig

PIC

Ok, the link seems to work now. Cool looking pig. Any description on how he would fight?

I was actually kind of making him more as a pet. He would increase the amount of money you get. I hadn't thought his buffs out as much as I just came up with the idea. If you can't see, the slot on top of him, he's a piggy bank you see. Made of wood... :D

Ok, thats cool. I like the idea.

Drew something up real quick. I'm a bit rusty, plus my tablet isn't proportioned right with my new monitor, so I apologize in advance for the crappiness.

The Chef

he is very amusing. I kinda wished he was holding a giant turkey leg instead of a butcher knife.

Drew something up real quick. I'm a bit rusty, plus my tablet isn't proportioned right with my new monitor, so I apologize in advance for the crappiness.

The Chef

he is very amusing. I kinda wished he was holding a giant turkey leg instead of a butcher knife.

Completely possible through the magic of art!

That's a pretty awesome character concept.

Alright here is my actual post, and I will edit this one with updates from now on, rather than making new posts.

Woodenpig:

Increases the amount of money gained.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hellvector/Meh/photo#5236513070664858802

Michelangelo:

Basic attacks involve hitting people with his 'chucks.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hellvector/Meh/photo#5236722052833211906

I'm still learning how to draw again, it's been ages since I've done anything. :D

Alright here is my actual post, and I will edit this one with updates from now on, rather than making new posts.

Woodenpig:

Increases the amount of money gained.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hellvector/Meh/photo#5236513070664858802

Michelangelo:

Basic attacks involve hitting people with his 'chucks.

http://picasaweb.google.com/hellvector/Meh/photo#5236722052833211906

I'm still learning how to draw again, it's been ages since I've done anything. :D

shell shocked... turtles would be awesome for the game if there wasn't those damn copywrite laws... knight vs. turtle = win.

Well, I did this in about 2 hours. It's not my main or final entry, but just some practice work for my final when I do get around to doing it. Feel free to say how much you like/hate it. It's just practice :P

[attachment=0]Denivire-CC style2.jpg[/attachment]

Likey? 8-)

since i have no way to make pictures with a computer program i had to hand draw these 2 pictures and than hand color them using colored pencils, i only spent about a hour or 2 to drawing, outlining than coloring. while scanning them i dunno what happened but it lost some color and lost some detail, so if anyone knows a way i could get some type of flash program or design program please tell, by monday i'll have a picture up that i actualy spent some time on, again it'll be hand drawn but i might color it using the computer or just leave it black and white.

Here is my serious entry.

[attachment=0]black knight small.png[/attachment]

Name: Black Knight

Description: A once chivalrous knight turned evil by temptation.

Magic: Dark energy blasts.