In level editing: I can't seem to block the teleport blocks with the blocks that disappear by a button.

eg. placing this block TRIGGERED in front of TELEPORT doesn't stop teleporting to that spot.

It's extremely irritating and even if it does work for you, it doesn't work for me full stop and my whole level is mucked up because of it. Why can't this work?!

Put the telport on it's side, put a rock infront of it and a switch block under the rock.

When the switch is pressed the rock will fall into where the switch block was and the teleporter will become usable!

Heres my "better-than-Dans-Art" Diagram:

[T][R]                       After pressing the Switch          [T]

[N]                                                                        [N][R]

Where N is a normal block, S is a swicth block, T is a teleporter and R is a rock.

Edited by Hi5er

Rock doesn't block the teleporting, but I ended up just using an explosive block. It's sad that the triggered blocks can't be blockable with teleporting.

They probably did that to avoid further issues, like time space interruption and molecular disturbance of player anatomy. It's all really high level stuff we are talking about here, you just don't mess with the time space continuum. You should be thanking the behemoth really.

Sign in to follow this