Sign in to follow this  
trickster2599

Are All Weapons Able To Crit?

Can they all crit? (Just out of curiosity).

I know some WILL crit, but the ones with no added effects, can they crit? (Even though its an extremely low chance if they do)

Can they all crit? (Just out of curiosity).

I know some WILL crit, but the ones with no added effects, can they crit? (Even though its an extremely low chance if they do)

There's literally 0% criticals on any non critical weapons.

However crits do an amazing amount of damage, and that's why they have their own special effect.

No, they can't. But some weapons (Gold Mace/Chainsaw) have a 2% crit chance instead of the 1% for every other weapon with a crit.

Also from my experience in the Arena, crits can happen on Pink Knight's RT+B magic (the bomb-like weasels/penguins). The few times it happened, I remember seeing +200 damage done in one hit. Luck is involved but it's so awesome when it happens. :D

No, they can't. But some weapons (Gold Mace/Chainsaw) have a 2% crit chance instead of the 1% for every other weapon with a crit.

Also from my experience in the Arena, crits can happen on Pink Knight's RT+B magic (the bomb-like weasels/penguins). The few times it happened, I remember seeing +200 damage done in one hit. Luck is involved but it's so awesome when it happens. :D

Impressive, if you corner your opponent you could kill them in one go with that.

But some weapons (Gold Mace/Chainsaw) have a 2% crit chance instead of the 1% for every other weapon with a crit.

The Gold Mace has 3% chance.