Sign in to follow this  
Xenoske

I Thought I Would Share This

The past month or 2 I was secretly working on a project I had not mentioned during my breaks from Battleblock Theater. I was working on a Hatty Hattington cosplay (for those who dont know what cosplay is its basically a "legit" looking costume usually based off a game, anime, or cartoon). I wore this to Jafax which was June 22nd and 23rd and stumbled across a pic someone took so I thought I would share it with the Behemoth community. Any input and advice would be appreciated. I know your all probobly thinking "the hat and the head are too big" but I intentionally made them this way for the reason that looking at Hatty during cutscenes and what-not his head is supposed to be big passing his shoulders and what-not.

post-18867-0-08121300-1373175119_thumb.jpg

There are other projects Im working on aswell however youll all have to wait til Nov 4th to see those. Hope you enjoy.

• Upvote 9

I gotta say, I thought it was a joke or something reading it, but seeing he picture, it's actually pretty good.  The suit is a nice touch.

Thanks Im glad you like it I worked pretty hard on it.

MOST EPIC OUTFIT EVER! that is so cool dude i wish i had it.

Looks awesome I want that as my Halloween costume, id get all the girls as hatty!

Im glad you both like it. I actually do commissions so if you want anything made feel free to PM me and let me know and we can discuss it.

I've always wondered how people see where they're going in these things.

Look at the mouth, I think that is where he sees.

Great work.  Didn't you overheat in that thing?

We put a computer fan or two in the Alien Hominid costume.  Kept our person nice and cozy!

• Upvote 1

Great work. Didn't you overheat in that thing?

We put a computer fan or two in the Alien Hominid costume. Kept our person nice and cozy!

Did they lost a bet?

Great work.  Didn't you overheat in that thing?

We put a computer fan or two in the Alien Hominid costume.  Kept our person nice and cozy!

Ah hey Dan. It was pretty hot yes it was probobly around 95 degrees that day but the head piece honestly wasnt as bad as one would think with the breeze blowing into the fabric for the mouth keeping my face and head cooled off. It was the suit that was hot though with the fact of wearing the suit plus a morph suit under that. I wish I could have had a fan put in but unfortunately I dont know much about electronics to hook one up.

A quick question by the way if you dont mind me asking although its a bit off topic. Would you and the rest of the Behemoth be able to go to Youmacon by any chance? Its a convention in Michigan (this year will be October 31-November 3) and I know alot of people who would love to meet everyone who worked on the amazing past games you guys have made. I understand if you cant it never hurts to ask though right?

Look at the mouth, I think that is where he sees.

The illusion is ruined D: Lol but yes thats how I see. There is a piece of cloth in the center of the mouth allowing me to see through it but not allowing others to see inside.

The diamond realy does it

I figured it would be a nice touch. Ill be going to another convention this October/November and Im considering a few other ideas. I made little guys to represent the players which I might tie strings around my fingers like when your waiting for players in the online lobby. I might also get a clipboard and make the piece of paper where the stamps go showing what you got and what you missed though Im unsure if that would fit considering the one who does the stamping is a cat from the hands that pop up. What do you think?

>Looks awesome I want that as my Halloween costume, id get all the girls as hatty!

Im glad you both like it. I actually do commissions so if you want anything made feel free to PM me and let me know and we can discuss it.

what does that even mean  commissions

>Looks awesome I want that as my Halloween costume, id get all the girls as

hatty!

Long version short a commission is basically when a person asks someone else to create something for the person. Usually props, costumes/cosplays, or some sort of art. So for example if you asked me "can you make me *enter item name here* from *enter game/anime name here* " that would be a commission.

hatty!

Long version short a commission is basically when a person asks someone else to create something for the person. Usually props, costumes/cosplays, or some sort of art. So for example if you asked me "can you make me *enter item name here* from *enter game/anime name here* " that would be a commission.

oh no thanks then you dont have to waist your time with that

hatty!

You left out the part where you have to almost always pay the person for their time and effort put into said commission.

hatty!

You left out the part where you have to almost always pay the person for their time and effort put into said commission.

Almost always yes but on rare occasions youll find someone to make something for free. Iv done it a few times actually.

Hey Xenoske, was that you at the rooster teeth expo? I just saw the Behemoth video on their youtube channel, and their was a hatty that looked like your hatty.

Hey Xenoske, was that you at the rooster teeth expo? I just saw the Behemoth video on their youtube channel, and their was a hatty that looked like your hatty.

Ah no I wasnt there though I wish I was. I just checked out the video and there are actually 2 Hatty cosplays although they look quite similar but they arent quite the same. Both of them has a spot on the forehead to see through instead of the mouth and the hat is shorter than mine on the 1st cosplayer. The 2nd hatty cosplayer has the edges on his head piece painted black where mine arent painted. Also my head piece is alot bigger than theirs from what I can tell. Still pretty good cosplays though I must admit.

Ah no I wasnt there though I wish I was. I just checked out the video and there are actually 2 Hatty cosplays although they look quite similar but they arent quite the same. Both of them has a spot on the forehead to see through instead of the mouth and the hat is shorter than mine on the 1st cosplayer. The 2nd hatty cosplayer has the edges on his head piece painted black where mine arent painted. Also my head piece is alot bigger than theirs from what I can tell. Still pretty good cosplays though I must admit.

Dam I didn't notice that there was two, I thought there was only one. They looked very similar to me, you have a good eye!

Sign in to follow this