I don't see the sense in having a "league" or "clan." There's no real point in teaming up when the most you can have on your team is one other member, unless you have someone on the other team, which just leads to boosting or whatever. People who start clans in every single game play CoD too much.

Think of it as more of a personal ranking system. That's how the list is organized

I don't see the sense in having a "league" or "clan." There's no real point in teaming up when the most you can have on your team is one other member, unless you have someone on the other team, which just leads to boosting or whatever. People who start clans in every single game play CoD too much.

Think of it as more of a personal ranking system. That's how the list is organized

when are we going to a++ co-op insane?

hey! were having a soul snatcher tournament you dont have to be in the league of ninjas message me if you would like to join

prizes

3000 gems

A star head you dont have

the tourny will start 8/16 so please message me by 8/15 if you want to join

Edited by RyDzNtS123

when are we going to a++ co-op insane?

Whenever we're both on just hit me up, i'll do it. And sign me up for the tourney

what time and time zone?  I'm PST and have a job.

The last tourney we had, you played against your opponent when you were both on. So it will depend on who you are playing against.

The tourney isn't done all in one go, but as the players and opponents complete their matches.

• Upvote 1

If you need people, just sign me up and let me know.

Like you need the 3000 gems, and you'll be getting winston soon enough anyway!

• Upvote 1

Like you need the 3000 gems, and you'll be getting winston soon enough anyway!

Oh, he must have edited that.  I never saw the 3000 gems.  I could use it now though.... haha...

I bought the most expensive Winston EVER!

I'm going to name him Fifty-K.

• Upvote 1

i wish we can do the tournament but we only have 5 people in would anyone else like to join it?

Tell me all about this tournament and I'll consider it. Also - are people who have all the star heads not allowed to participate because of the prize?

i wish we can do the tournament but we only have 5 people in would anyone else like to join it?

Tell me all about this tournament and I'll consider it. Also - are people who have all the star heads not allowed to participate because of the prize?

no they can participate for the gems