You guys are jokes. Nothing but a bunch of nade spamming glitch shooters & boosters.

Once again when this new glitch is patched you will be DOOMED & fall back down the ladder on the leaderboards to you're more appropriate spots.

Learn how to play the game correctly.

dude i actually earned my rank if you dont believe me lets play

Lie to everyone else but don't lie to me. I for one have met you dozens of times in the randoms games I see you in. You glitch the ball into the net everytime you have the chance.

Lie to everyone else but don't lie to me. I for one have met you dozens of times in the randoms games I see you in. You glitch the ball into the net everytime you have the chance.

then lets play no glitch shots and no spamming your weapon

play any of are ball game members 

What are you trying to prove? Are you slow or full blown retarded? The point is you claim you love "The Behemoth" yet you glitch in their games boost gems in private lobbies. For us real fans you guys crap all over the company we support.

Just cause you verse me in a match and choose not to glitch doesn't mean you're not attempting every chance you get.

dude u

What are you trying to prove? Are you slow or full blown retarded? The point is you claim you love "The Behemoth" yet you glitch in their games boost gems in private lobbies. For us real fans you guys crap all over the company we support.

Just cause you verse me in a match and choose not to glitch doesn't mean you're not attempting every chance you get.

you need to calm down lol why u getting mad?

• Upvote 1

all i did was join your game and you say all this crap?

Thread has a nice vibe to it. Tattooey commented and it all went to hell... goodbye nice vibe.

• Upvote 4

Since when did weapon spamming turn from a technique into a crime?  It's just a term that people throw around all the time when they can't find another excuse for losing.  I'm not promoting the use of spamming and I don't really do it myself but I have yet to hear of a game where people don't whine about players spamming something.

• Upvote 2

Thread has a nice vibe to it. Tattooey commented and it all went to hell... goodbye nice vibe.

Yeah and I was just about to get the popcorn.

Popcorn is gross.

Oh, wait, this is off-topic. I can't say that.

Edited by Memor

Popcorn is gross.

Depends on what kind of popcorn, if it has butter than it is delicious. Also just add something on topic if you want to say something off topic. So yeah why are there clans in BBT in the first place?

Popcorn is gross.

Depends on what kind of popcorn, if it has butter than it is delicious. Also just add something on topic if you want to say something off topic. So yeah why are there clans in BBT in the first place?

Seems kinda pointless. Only a whopping TWO people can play on the same team!

Edited by Memor

Let's chill on the flames and stuff because I have a sweater equipped and it's getting very hot.

Thank you,

The Management

• Upvote 6

And that not my excuse for losing because I for have they most impressive win loss ratio with 1,330 wins and only 42 loses.