I don't care what people use but standing in one spot the entire game smashing the "B" button like no tomorrow is rather ignorant. Then first chance they get the ball with a simple easy shot and open net. They rather glitch the ball into the net from underneath is pathetic.

That's why I host my own lobbies and refuse to play with most these kids. I myself and hundreds of not thousands of others can simply play arena ball game the way it was meant to be played. Fair & Legit. Without glitching. Most people don't even realize there is more then 1 button on the Xbox360 controller rather then 1 button most prefer to use & ONLY use.

Is there anyone that can teach me all the tricks for ball game?

yea add this guy raiiden x7 he can teach you everything he knows

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah, I remember that iwin24seven guy, He was actually pretty good, But the funny thing is my partner was better.

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah, I remember that iwin24seven guy, He was actually pretty good, But the funny thing is my partner was better.

want to play some time? i cant find people that are my skill level

• Upvote 1

Id give the clan a try but pretty sure a few of the people hate me  :o

no just you invite me at the wrong times thats the reason i dont join your game

Id give the clan a try but pretty sure a few of the people hate me  :o

no just you invite me at the wrong times thats the reason i dont join your game

when im not busy i will play ball game with you or what ever you want to play

• Upvote 1

I don't think I have ever invited you to a ball game not even sure what your gt is lol, I also don't really invite people unless there on my friends list so you must have me confused with someone else

You're not searching hard enough

There are a lot of skilled players, but unfortunately there's a lot more rage quitters.

There are a lot of skilled players, but unfortunately there's a lot more rage quitters.

im iwin24sevenn

• Upvote 1

im iwin24sevenn

... Sorry?..

im iwin24sevenn

... Sorry?..

sorry wrong person i meant to say that to angelofdeath

• Upvote 1

Hahaha.  "... there are a lot of rage quitters."

"yeah, well I'm iwin24sevenn"  

Too funny.  If you need people who don't quit or mind losing on occasion, feel free to add me too, GT: V Pustote.  I also vouch for iwin24sevenn; he's good people and a good player.  

• Upvote 1

Too funny.  If you need people who don't quit or mind losing on occasion, feel free to add me too, GT: V Pustote.  I also vouch for iwin24sevenn; he's good people and a good player.  

your awesome we should do insane co-op sometime but i never know when your on because you go undercover 

I'm going to regret doing this probably...Well it seems like not a lot of people are trying out for KotH so why not?

my gamertag is HallowFighter send me a message when I'm online. Thanks. I'm definitely going to regret this.

• Upvote 1

your awesome we should do insane co-op sometime but i never know when your on because you go undercover 

Basically ...all the time. Just let me know when you want to do co op insane.

Basically ...all the time. Just let me know when you want to do co op insane.

when ever you get on just invite me to a game i never know if your online or not