I'm new to the Behemoth forums, but i am not new to BattleBlock Theater. I am a part of the League of Ninjas as you can see in the current co-leader's post. I would just like to say that my experience in this clan so far has been great. Also if any of the members say something like 'if you beat me in Muckle (or any other game mode) you will receive a star head (or any other prize)' i can tell you that everyone in the clan i normally speak to is trustworthy. So if you  wont take their word for it, take mine, if you take mine, well then don't accept the challenge.

• Upvote 2

Tatooey often seems to turn things to crap.

I dont think  any one likes Tatooey because he alwase try to start stuff.

I wouldn't blame him if people said stuff like this.

• Upvote 2

I don't see the sense in having a "league" or "clan." There's no real point in teaming up when the most you can have on your team is one other member, unless you have someone on the other team, which just leads to boosting or whatever. People who start clans in every single game play CoD too much.

I don't see the sense in having a "league" or "clan." There's no real point in teaming up when the most you can have on your team is one other member, unless you have someone on the other team, which just leads to boosting or whatever. People who start clans in every single game play CoD too much.

just trying to gather all the best people in bbt and get noticed for being the best players in bbt

It's really not a clan or league.... It's more like a group of friends that compete against each other to get better at the game. They've taught me a lot and I've improved greatly... Plus I have a ton more friends that actually like to play the game and not rage after I get two wins in a row.

It's a great way of improving the friendship in this already awesome community. If you haven't played with any of the members... I highly recommend it. They give very good competition, tips, tricks, and strategies in the levels.

• Upvote 2

It's really not a clan or league.... It's more like a group of friends that compete against each other to get better at the game. They've taught me a lot and I've improved greatly... Plus I have a ton more friends that actually like to play the game and not rage after I get two wins in a row.

It's a great way of improving the friendship in this already awesome community. If you haven't played with any of the members... I highly recommend it. They give very good competition, tips, tricks, and strategies in the levels.

he honestly does have a point.

• Upvote 2

exactly thank you for saying that

• Upvote 2

It's really not a clan or league....

So the "League of Ninjas" isn't quite a league? So are you not quite ninjas either? And I doubt the legitimacy in this "of" from which you speak. 

• Upvote 1

If you are speaking to me, I'm not quite what to say.

I'm not in the league.

I'm not a good as a lot of the members.

I was only offering an outsiders view of the league, as I both play with and am friends with them.

If you doubt that... I don't know what to say. Everyone here is having a good time and looking to share that with other people.

Play with us... Don't play with us... But you're missing out on the fun!!!

• Upvote 2

e8ip.jpg

WTF?! Did you edited that?! It looks pretty cool

that head does look awesome

If only this was released instead of that triple headed nothing...

e8ip.jpg

excuse me sir but the tripled headed head triple nothing tripe is awesome

I completely agree with this. To be quite honest, it's not really a clan, especially when you don't even have other, competing clans (groups). You guys should rather be a team - at closest - like, I don't know, "The BattleBlock Busters," lol. In my opinion, this would be far better off just going as one whole YouTube channel where many BBT players would love to check out for great new strategies/tips, walkthroughs/speedruns, etc., etc., etc.

Anyway, I'm an expert in the Story mode (and may I add the Solo Co-op Master  8-)) and am pretty skilled in Challenge, but I'm not planning to join this 'league;' more so would I just work on my own thing on YouTube. If I produce any sort of content that you all would perhaps be interested in any time soon, I'll be sure to let you know.

Edited by LilBlackBUBBA

e8ip.jpg

I think they can run into copyright laws if they release this not 100% sure tho.

I completely agree with this. To be quite honest, it's not really a clan, especially when you don't even have other, competing clans (groups). You guys should rather be a team - at closest - like, I don't know, "The BattleBlock Busters," lol. In my opinion, this would be far better off just going as one whole YouTube channel where many BBT players would love to check out for great new strategies/tips, walkthroughs/speedruns, etc., etc., etc.

Anyway, I'm an expert in the Story mode (and may I add the Solo Co-op Master  8-)) and am pretty skilled in Challenge, but I'm not planning to join this 'league;' more so would I just work on my own thing on YouTube. If I produce any sort of content that you all would perhaps be interested in any time soon, I'll be sure to let you know.

what about battleblock buddies lol

we should do campaign sometime im trying to a++ co-op insane