Whale Smith

Winston & Furbottom Needed

GT: Imma Vajazzle U
So these are the 2 heads I want the most. I'll trade gems, yarn, weapons, heads for it. I can even help with any achievements since I have all of those already especially insane co-op which really wasn't difficult.

Yes and Ive found random people online who have it but most of them are untrustworthy. It's starting to get really easy to read scammers nowadays

Yes and Ive found random people online who have it but most of them are untrustworthy. It's starting to get really easy to read scammers nowadays

huh i dont really think i see scammers much just no one will trade me it when i ask for it so....  :?

If I get another purrham we can have a bidding war!

nah give it to him i dont really need it i just would like it to complete even thought most heads will come back soon.

If I get another purrham we can have a bidding war!

Ill buy it if you manage to find another one. My problem is that I don't get around much and have trouble finding traders with the heads I want. But many others seem to have an easier time finding trades so I try to buy from people like them, at least they won't have trouble re-finding the head

Alright, we will trade in 2 trades 1000 then 250

Confirmed

Trade in progress. will be edited once completed

EDIT: Got scammed again. Good game Czorz, but don't even post on here if you're gonna be like that

Edited by Whale Smith

Trade has not been completed - Obvious Gem Modder -

Modding gems? That's false but do you have any way to prove that? Or do you want me to take a screenshot of the messages you sent to me and show that on here, because I can back myself up but as for you and your scammer friend Flak The World, you just scammed me for 1000 gems but at what cost? It's people like you that make trading such a risk

Edited by Whale Smith

Modding gems? That's false but do you have any way to prove that? Or do you want me to take a screenshot of the messages you sent to me and show that on here, because I can back myself up but as for you and your scammer friend Flak The World, you just scammed me for 1000 gems but at what cost? It's people like you that make trading such a risk

I'm sincerely interested in seeing these messages. Are you going to post them?

I'm sincerely interested in seeing these messages. Are you going to post them?

I am as well, Also to the OP why do you so desperately want Winston? I don't have him but I'm not going up and down the block for him.

Edited by CaptainBubbles

Im trying to collect all the heads, iss there something wrong with being a perfectionist? And I just realized xbox doesn't show the messages I sent, only shows his messages so some of it would be a little out of context.

Im trying to collect all the heads, iss there something wrong with being a perfectionist? And I just realized xbox doesn't show the messages I sent, only shows his messages so some of it would be a little out of context.

Give us what you got then.

Give us what you got then.

Uploading it now

Edited by Whale Smith