Sign in to follow this  
B36D

Alien trophys

i was wondering if they still have that contest thing that happens every week and they give out the trophys, is that still happening or did they stop that? sorry for the dumb question :D

Well there was a post back on the 15th regarding a Alien Homind Trophy update. I hear John has his hands full now so we won't know until he gets his current priorities squared away.

So, keep an eye out for a post regarding this on the Dev Blog.

whos john lol :lol: omg i need to find a game i can make the leaderboard easly i just got 24,300 in PDA starter pack and that would put me #1 this month :twisted: ...im so angry right now since i was playing a local game and it didnt save to the leaderboards.so if anyone wants to play a PDA game on the starter pack please tell me i want to be on the leaderboards so much. and if anyone ever hears that there starting the copetition ever again please tell me. the last time they did this competition was 9/29/2007 and that was september of last year.please go ahead and send me a friend request if you want to play a PDA game on the starter pack :D

whos john lol

John Baez, one of the people who helped with some stuff for CC, I forgot what though :lol:

Producer and Manager. He's basically the guy that organizes everything and gets people up to schedule.

whos john lol

John Baez, one of the people who helped with some stuff for CC, I forgot what though :lol:

Producer and Manager. He's basically the guy that organizes everything and gets people up to schedule.

ok so he helped make CC awesome :evil: im comin to get you John Baez :shock: wth my alter ego strikes again :evil: SDFU :evil::!: U SDFU :!:

:ninja:

ok

1. that made no sence

2. stop using my avatar its confusing me when im looking through posts

3. whoo hoo alien trophies comin soon