Behemoth_Erin

[12-July-13] Furbottom's Features: There Is Sweet Muzak In The Air!

Doth I hear a scintillating song from yonder cell? It must be time for this week's Furbottom's Feature!

Solo Playlist: Hop Skip jump by UngodlyxTripp
Coop Playlist: Chapter 9 by The Hobb1t

Hop Skip jump by UngodlyxTripp

HopSkipJump-1.png

While we can neither confirm or deny the existence of gods or UNgods, we certainly felt like SOMEthing was compelling us to kick up our heels in joy while we played the latest Solo Feature. 

HopSkipJump-3.png

And its a good thing too, as a flurry of quick skips will be the only thing keeping you from your watery and/or spikey grave. Let's just say they don't call him Tripp for nuthin.  

HopSkipJump-6.png

Thankfully, if you need tips on balance, just take a look at some of this scenery, which keeps its own balance between light puzzles, solid platforming and the occassional cat on prisoner brawl.

Chapter 9 by The Hobb1t

hobbit2.jpg

I'd always wondered what the Hobbit did with all that gold he earned on his adventures, and now we know! After having high speed internet installed in Bag End, he assumed the L337 screen name "The Hobb1t" and started uploading plays for BattleBlock Theater! And, as it turns out, I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy seeing his levels enough to go and play them there... and back again!

Much likes its furry-footed creator, Chapter 9 is short, sweet and full of creative riddle solving. And while you may be small of leg, a bit of proper hopping can help you overcome just about any amount of muck and monsters! 

hobbit1.jpg

And when that doesn't work, don't be shy about leaning on your friends: they may not be able to carry that Boat for you, but they can definitely drown and be stepped on for you.
hobbit3.jpg

Should you surmount these surly fun mountains, a new prisoner will be yours! Straight out of greek-ish legend comes Siren, a beguiling metal-headed maiden who will woo you with the ear-splitting song of her people: WHEEE-OOOOOO...WHEEE-OOOOOO!!!

FeaturePost_SIREN.jpg

Featured [12-JULY-13]

Cool cant wait to get the new head and hopefully its not as hard as last weeks.

But i liked the challenge :c

So do I but that was really hard, it felt like insane mode again.

This Is Basically Impossible! I like a Challenge But The 3rdAct 2Level is unbeatable for me. Is There anyone who could help me beat it?

Add My Gamertag dP Sweets. 

It Better Not be so annoying And Difficult Next Week.

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY LEVELS.I LOVE YOU

Some cheapness but overall I enjoyed them!  A couple were really well designed!

Did you even test your **** levels?

What's your playlist?  I'm dying to play it!

I think how users have to create playlists in this game really ask a lot of gamers.  Anybody can create a solid level or two, but for these playlists, gamers have to create 9 levels, a 2 part finale, 3 encores, and 1 secret level.  That's 15 levels!!  I hope for these featured playlists that The Behemoth can piece their favorites together because even the best designers can have fatigue flaws when they have to do that many.

15 or none, there should be an in between imo.

Some cheapness but overall I enjoyed them!  A couple were really well designed!

>> 

What's your playlist?  I'm dying to play it!

I think how users have to create playlists in this game really ask a lot of gamers.  Anybody can create a solid level or two, but for these playlists, gamers have to create 9 levels, a 2 part finale, 3 encores, and 1 secret level.  That's 15 levels!!  I hope for these featured playlists that The Behemoth can piece their favorites together because even the best designers can have fatigue flaws when they have to do that many.

15 or none, there should be an in between imo.

Well then, wheres the secret level in act 3 level 2, this level is impossible.

That's rude.

Very nice levels i must say, Definitely not as difficult as the last one(which I enjoyed ALOT)And there was a bit in the cheap death department But overall very well-polished and fun!

EDIT:Also a nice head to accompany it!

That's rude.

>>THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY LEVELS.I LOVE YOU

Very nice levels i must say, Definitely not as difficult as the last one(which I enjoyed ALOT)And there was a bit in the cheap death department But overall very well-polished and fun!

You probably didn't play them yet and just watched the pictures in this topic.

That's rude.

>>THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY LEVELS.I LO

VE YOUlockquote>

Don't be so quick to judge, And by the way i just finished them.

That's rude.

>>THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY LEVELS.I LO

VE YOUlockquote>

Very nice levels i must say, Definitely not as difficult as the last one(which I enjoyed ALOT)And there was a bit in the cheap death department But overall very well-polished an

d fun!

Don't be so quick to judge, And by the way i just finished them.

I've been playing for almost 2 hours now, and i am agreeing with the post from Alchemy. Here it is for you to read.

Just too freaking stupid.. seriously.. some people just want to enjoy the game. I like a challenge but this is not challenging this is replaying the same  ****** level over and over again until you're lucky and finally make it trough. 

Behemoth please sort out your features...

i am totally agreeing with this. and if you are so good at this then just invite me to a game and beat the levels for me :)

No idea.  The playlist took me 30 minutes so I don't recall specifically what you're talking about, nor did I have any issues.

i am totally agreeing with this. and if you are so good at this then just invite me to a game and beat the levels for me :)

Then wouldn't that mean you'd be playing the co-op capaign?

No idea.  The playlist took me 30 minutes so I don't recall specifically what you're talking about, nor did I have any issues.

we're in the current feature topic, im defenitly NOT saying anything about this feature, i am NOT saying that person should beat those levels for me, but YES I AM DEFENITLY TALKING ABOUT THE CO-OP CAMPAIGN! :D

i am totally agreeing with this. and if you are so good at this then just invite me to a game and beat the levels for

me :)

we're in the current feature topic, im defenitly NOT saying anything about this feature, i am NOT saying that person should beat those levels for me, but YES I AM DEFENITLY TALKING ABOUT THE CO-OP CAMPAIGN! :D

Dude i was talking about solo Btw.

FREAKING AWESOME YESS!, i just exited the level, exitted the game because i got bored of doing the same thing over and over again, rated half a star cause this feature is worthless, my friend already lost his progress and now me to. great job boys. great feature & great game. 

Yes I tested my levels a multitude of times.You may just be lacking in skill (even though they are quite simple).

• Upvote 1

I'm on the finales for Solo I liked this one... I died but it was still fun. Last one I died and I was raging. :S

Hey all! 

I'd like to remind you all to please be respectful of each other, and to avoid profanity in the forums. It's okay to not enjoy or disagree with a Furbottom's Feature selection, but please be mindful that a real person worked very hard on these levels and deserves consideration!

If a moderator feels you are being disrespectful or you break any of our other community rules, you will receive a warning and the content of your post may be hidden. 

You can review the community rules here:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Also, if you experience any data loss or other bugs, our Support team wants to help you! Please post to the Technical Issues forums, or input a support ticket!

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/open.php

Thank you!

Edited by Lindsay_Behemoth
I no use words good, sometimes

Hey all! 

I'd like to remind you all to please be respectful of each other, and to avoid profanity in the forums. It's okay to not enjoy or agree with a Furbottom's Feature selection, but please be mindful that a real person worked very hard on these levels and deserves consideration!

If a moderator feels you are being disrespectful or you break any of our other community rules, you will receive a warning and the content of your post may be hidden. 

You can review the community rules here:

http://forums.thebehemoth.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

Also, if you experience any data loss or other bugs, our Support team wants to help you! Please post to the Technical Issues forums, or input a support ticket!

http://www.thebehemoth.com/support/ticket/open.php

Thank you!

Sorry if I was offending anyone, Won't happen again :-) 

Edited by CaptainBubbles

Awesome playlist. Well done. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

I don't understand what all the complaints about levels being impossible to complete were about. All tricks/skills were learned in order to complete the solo campaign - nothing really new and there was no major spamming of lasers, razors, etc. Kitties - trolling as usual (lol).

Here's what I especially liked:

Act2-1 (Akweird):

*Having to barely skim the gem next to the four fans in order to avoid getting air trapped by the left-most fan.

Act2-2 (Schism):

*The red cannon in tight quarters. Never seen that before. Great idea.

*Ice, water, fans, hot coal blocks and spike at the exit were cool. Flows smoothly if you do things right.

Act2-3 (Street Light):

*Opposite direction trampoline into hidden blocks w/ hidden gem.

*Having to jump into hot coals in order to get out of the hidden blocks after getting the hidden gem. Again, never seen that before.

Act3-2 (FinShrines):

*Fan kitty together with fireball kitty and ice w/ gaps.

Act3-3 (Eyes on Fire):

*Three offset ladders and a laser.

Act3-3 secret level:

*flows really well and effortlessly, which is how the campaign secret levels were.

Encore#2

*Man, to get that yarn, that was crazy. As with all of the other levels, looks like a lot of thought was put into this.

Got A++ on solos and insane - not that it was super easy, it's more that I haven't put down my controller since I started playing.

• Upvote 2

Awesome playlist. Well done. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars.

I don't understand what all the complaints about levels being impossible to complete were about. All tricks/skills were learned in order to complete the solo campaign - nothing really new and there was no major spamming of lasers, razors, etc. Kitties - trolling as usual (lol).

Here's what I especially liked:

Act2-1 (Akweird):

*Having to barely skim the gem next to the four fans in order to avoid getting air trapped by the left-most fan.

Act2-2 (Schism):

*The red cannon in tight quarters. Never seen that before. Great idea.

*Ice, water, fans, hot coal blocks and spike at the exit were cool. Flows smoothly if you do things right.

Act2-3 (Street Light):

*Opposite direction trampoline into hidden blocks w/ hidden gem.

*Having to jump into hot coals in order to get out of the hidden blocks after getting the hidden gem. Again, never seen that before.

Act3-2 (FinShrines):

*Fan kitty together with fireball kitty and ice w/ gaps.

Act3-3 (Eyes on Fire):

*Three offset ladders and a laser.

Act3-3 secret level:

*flows really well and effortlessly, which is how the campaign secret levels were.

Encore#2

*Man, to get that yarn, that was crazy. As with all of the other levels, looks like a lot of thought was put into this.

Got A++ on solos and insane - not that it was super easy, it's more that I haven't put down my controller since I started playing.

Sounds like you really enjoyed the maps. I just find it hard to believe you beat them on insane already.