Czorz

Looking For Winston (The Star Head)

Ok, so I know many battleblock collectors have been looking for this head... So I am willing to trade any amount of gems, and any star heads. It is the only star head I am missing, and maybe we could work something out with an exchange in another game such as borderlands 2 or something. Please leave a reply, or message me on xbox.

Gamertag: Czorz

Wow. Trading A GAME for A STAR HEAD? What has the world come to. Seriously, this is really sad.

• Upvote 2

Wow. Trading A GAME for A STAR HEAD? What has the world come to. Seriously, this is really sad.

Isn't that against Microsofts terms of service?or is that strictly Microsoft points?  

Edited by CaptainBubbles

He said exchange in another game, which is borderlands 2. He probably wants to trade some powerful loot or modded weapons for Winston.

I think what he meant to say was that he's willing to trade on Borderlands 2, not trade the game away

Isn't that against Microsofts terms of service?or is that strictly Microsoft points?  

I'm sure it is but that rule is abused like a dam toilet seat.

• Upvote 1

That's still bad.

What do you mean by that? Im offering item exchange in another game, thats all- plus Im not offering trade in just borderlands.

Edited by Czorz

That's still bad.

And to be fair you can just go in a online game and anybody will dupe weapons for you.

I don't think just anyone can get you every head and skin in the game, can they?

Thats a horrible trade on his part. I could do that and so much more.

Edited by EvilHat

On second thought I'm not really a good drawer so maybe you could just give me winston then?

You must be high if you think he will do that.

there is this thing i think it's called being sarcastic? You should read up on it

Make a note of it, because we cant tell. This is a computer site, we cant hear voice change. Btw the guy is probably gone by now.