Czorz

Looking For Winston (The Star Head)

Hi friends

I don't know if you are aware but there are a bunch of kids doing some kind of dupilcation glitch online. They promisse you all the star heads. What I have noticed from this kid that I was talking to, that had the Winston, when i browsed his inventory, the Winston was not visible in it yet he could choose it and put it on. I decided not to take part in this because I would rather own the actual head and not the glitched one. My fear is that if there is a patch/update for this game, I will be left with nothing as I too am missing the Winston head and I do believe that is what is going to happen. Some of you may be aware of this but there is a way to back up all your heads so you can always have a backup just in case someone scams you for whatever reason. I won't go into detail because I don't want people to use it for the wrong reasons. Anyways, I friended this kid who I have helped to get the star heads he was missing, and today, someone traded him the Winston head for the Duck Shark. He was all excited and he quickly messaged me and invited me to the gift shop to give me the head to make a backup. I tried so but it was impossible. I believe it to be a glitched head. I am writing this as a warning to everyone to be careful. If ever there is a patch/update to this game, those of you who have done this glitch or have gotten any star heads using this glitch, you might be stuck with nothing when and if it is patched/updated.  Remember you will be trading an actual head for a glitched one that you might lose later. Sadly, I just gave the head back to him as promised. My time to own one will come if it's ever re-released.. Take care.  :)

if u are a good drawer i can give u the winston head if u draw me a profile picture (size 800x800) of a funky bear.

If you still need a pic drawn for you i can draw a Funky Bear for Winstin

August 23rd is national dog day. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm crossing my fingers that they release a Snoop Dogg head for that day

I'm pretty sure he's Snoop Lion now so I wouldn't hope to much.

August 23rd is national dog day. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'm crossing my fingers that they release a Snoop Dogg head for that day

I'm pretty sure he's Snoop Lion now so I wouldn't hope to much.

There's always Pitbull