Hello, fellow citizens of the BBT community!  You may have not noticed yet, but Behemoth has announced this week's new heads! Here's the post if you missed it.

But, although i'm sure my previous thoughts were correct, I do have a question about the...

FeaturePost_DuckShark.jpg

THE AMAZING FANTASTIC DUCK/SHARK/THING HEAD!

*Ahem*

Anyway, the post said this would be released on the 17th, on the "unofficial first night" of the San Diego Comic Con.

I, myself, have no idea when that is for starters.

But, what I really want to ask, is how will this head work?

Will we have to come on BBT at a certain time and receive it as an exclusive head?

Or will it be available until the end of the week?

It's not a big deal anything, but i'm just curious. 

Awesome, can't wait for that one!

If it's the bi-weekly solo or co-op Furbottom's Feature head, you have to finish the playlist and those are up for two weeks.  They've also been releasing heads weekly (or close to) and that's what this one would be.  For the weekly heads (like this), you just need to fire up Furbottom's and it's yours and you usually have a week plus to grab it.

Can't wait for this one!

Edited by mmk

Yeah, this one looks great.

How cool would it be if it was animated and opened its mouth every once in a while?!

• Upvote 1

He looks awesome, how do you obtain him I didn't really understand the post.

The 17th In celebration of comic-con, and to obtain him i think it's gonna be like sausage.

Does anybody know if the symbols on it's eyes mean anything?  I've always wondered about that...

Does anybody know if the symbols on it's eyes mean anything?  I've always wondered about that...

Its eyes are upside down Yen signs. Yen is the money in china.

The 17th In celebration of comic-con, and to obtain him i think it's gonna be like sausage.

Thank you I read that totally wrong I thought it said you had to go to comic con to get it. Ah silly me...

Edited by Cpt Deluxable

Thank you I read that totally wrong I thought it said you had to go to comic con to get it. Ah silly me...

Better set your alarm tho you might have to get the head early, At least i hope then it'll be super rare c:

Its eyes are upside down Yen signs. Yen is the money in china.

So it is.  Hmm.  Coming from The Behemoth, I figured it would be Japanese for poop or something.

Thanks for confirming what it is though!

So it comes out on Wednesday night? And how long after that can I get it?

(I really wanna get it so I got to know how)

Edited by quesadilla

Everyone, The Behemoth confirmed that the prisoner will be out for at least a week. I'm not sure what all of you are worried about.

Everyone, The Behemoth confirmed that the prisoner will be out for at least a week. I'm not sure what all of you are worried about.

Zephyr is back to save the day once again.

Think about it. How fair would it be to release a star head for 1 day only?

It would be very fair. Making it available for one day only would make it a rare head probably. Star heads are meant to be rare, and some of them are not as rare as they should.

I've seen a lot of people without Lava Lamp recently. It looks as if it's becoming the new Winston. 

Edited by Memor