I've seen a lot of people without Lava Lamp recently. It looks as if it's becoming the new Winston. 

Winston will forever be the most annoying star head and in my opinion the ugliest sorry behemoth 8-)

Guest eric

The Behemoth said on Twitter that it'll be up for at least a week!

Then why does it say "early duck special!" and not "Limited time only"?

It says "Early Duck Special" because we thought it would be funny. You know, like an "Early Bird Special" at a diner or something? Because he's a duck... get it?

The Behemoth said on Twitter that it'll be up for at least a week!

Then why does it say "early duck special!" and not "Limited time only"?

It says "Early Duck Special" because we thought it would be funny. You know, like an "Early Bird Special" at a diner or something? Because he's a duck... get it?

Lol no I didn't get it thanks for clarifying!

Edited by Cpt Deluxable

Think about it. How fair would it be to release a star head for 1 day only?

It would be very fair. Making it available for one day only would make it a rare head probably. Star heads are meant to be rare, and some of them are not as rare as they should.

Think about it. Imagine yourself in a situation where you are unable to get a star head because it was 1 day only. How would you feel then?

Thebehemoth cares about us, they don't want to gip us. Even though they're a small company, they always get the job done and always thinks the best about their fans.

And we already have enough star head hunting topics out there.

• Upvote 1

I don't have much star heads, but I'm collecting them again. I got the game late.

My star heads are Steamroll Victim #1, Duckshark, Sausage, 20% OFF, Castle Crashers head, and.. uhh.. none else that I can remember. I'll trade these heads for any other star heads. Also, I agree with Memor. Lavalamp is getting pretty desirable.

Sign in to follow this