Sign in to follow this  
Cpt Deluxable

Hardest Level On Insane Mode

Oh my frustration with 8-4, that is the hardest level! I have tried this level well over 100 times maybe over 150. Do you guys have any tips or tricks. I just cant seem to get past the part with the lava rocks and sawblades and its driving me insane, and when I do get past it the other saw blades under the clouds get me, I hate saw blades! Are any of you guys struggling with this level or struggled with it in the past, or which do you guys think is the most challenging level. I also really hate the puzzle at the beginning it just wastes time having to do it over and over after dying.

its driving me insane

I see what you did there.

What exactly is it about 8-4 that makes it so monotonous? I remember that that was the level I spent the longest on as well, but I don't know why I had so much trouble with it.

Also, dupe thread.

its driving me insane

I see what you did there.

What exactly is it about 8-4 that makes it so monotonous? I remember that that was the level I spent the longest on as well, but I don't know why I had so much trouble with it.

Also, dupe thread.

Sorry about dupe thread I have no idea how that happened, but its just the buzzsaw that kills me each time and I could swear im at a good distance away from it, yet it almost always kills me, its the one that it hanging on the ceiling. I have only managed to pass that part about 8 times,5 of those times where today only to die from the next buzzsaws. The funny thing about this is that I passed this level on co-op insane on my first try with missing nothing but the yarn.

30 minutes or so of the topic being posted I have completed this monstrosity of a level, I managed to get past the buzzsaws few times before I made it to the end but kept dying because I was quite hesitant during some parts like the air lift one. I am so happy that I can finally move on and get my insane solo achievement. I just find this moment amazing! 

If you are beating everything, and haven't finished the final 2 encores... I feel bad for what lies ahead. I'm pretty sure that's what made me the alcoholic I am today.

Just last week I finished insane mode. Though in my opinion the chapter 6 finale was the longest for me. Even though it did take me a week to pass 8-4, but mostly that week I was workin on my playlist. The final part of the 6 finale is the worst for me...

If you are beating everything, and haven't finished the final 2 encores... I feel bad for what lies ahead. I'm pretty sure that's what made me the alcoholic I am today.

Neh im just going for completing insane, which is difficult enough. I just have a bad feeling about the encores on insane, because some of them where tuff on normal

Just last week I finished insane mode. Though in my opinion the chapter 6 finale was the longest for me. Even though it did take me a week to pass 8-4, but mostly that week I was workin on my playlist. The final part of the 6 finale is the worst for me...

I don't remember any struggle struggle in chapter 6 infact I don't rember any levels besides 8-4.

Sign in to follow this