Cpt Deluxable

Grab The Gold Leaderboards

Has anyone else noticed the leaderboards for grab the gold on player match. All the top players have less then 10 wins and they all have circle heads. My friends and I played the grab the gold playlist and got no rank. The Capture the horse leader boards for ranked have no monthly leaderboards which isn't to big of a deal but im just wondering why.

• Upvote 1

I used to be at the top of the Grab the Gold leaderboards, back when there was a rumor that being in the top 5 of a leaderboard got you a star head.

I also think they should reset the #1 in global since he is a cheater and fix the leaderboards. I just wonder if its a fixable problem or if behemoth is to busy.

It's because nobody ever plays grab the gold anymore, and the higher up people are really good so they're impossible to beat.

It's because nobody ever plays grab the gold anymore, and the higher up people are really good so they're impossible to beat.

That makes no sense, have you even looked at them?

Also on ranked Grab The Gold (golden shotguns), that's his gamer tag, boosted 123 wins to get first place. Its also really obvious since no one plays Grab The Gold and he's the only one over 50 wins this month. If you look on monthly leaderboards his partner in crime has 123 losses which is equivalent to his wins (ILLBeatYourGirl) is his gamer tag. I just find it lame because he was trying to boast about it, but I showed him we could see the evidence of him boosting.

It makes sense if you're me, and no I haven't, this is just a blind theory.

Yea its because literally no one has more than five wins, it weird snd its messed up.

The thing about it no one on their has more than 5 wins, the leaderboard is glitched.

Edited by Cpt Deluxable

Yea its because literally no one has more than five wins, it weird snd its messed up.

The thing about it no one on their has more than 5 wins, the leaderboard is glitched.

They must have used modes I would know because im in the 2000 of the leader bourds on the game terraria and its only because preaty much all the people ahead oveosly hacked ore used modes because they all have passed the top number that you can get so there number one....This is all ther numbers (999999999999999999999999). So I know when someone is cheating on any games leader bourds.

Edited by alianhomeaid456