LunaDank

Duck Shark Plz!

For the notice if you didn't read the announcement propely: duck-shark is coming the 17th, so you have to wait 2days starting from now.

Don't worry, I was confused either when I didn't recieved it, but the I opent the devblog up again, and read the text next to the images instead of just looking at them :P

Oh you guys where talking about that Asian duck, I didn't know he was also a shark, but he comes out on Wednesday I heard.

Look it up on the pedia, it says duck-shark. And I don't know how but I already knew at the time the beta came out, I played it then and no 'duck-shark' were named. They were in their, but not named.

I saw a guy who already had the duck shark head yesterday.

Okay that is realy weird...

and just like any other guy with unreleased heads, he left straight away.

It's not out yet  :| Wait 'till tomorrow  

Thanks for informing us and may I ask how you found this such to be exclusive release date out.

"Then on Wednesday, July 17th, we’re releasing a very special prisoner on the unofficial first night of San Diego Comic Con known as Preview Night. ...We present to you: Duck Shark!"

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/07/12/incoming-new-battleblock-prisoners/

Thanks for informing us and may I ask how you found this such to be exclusive release date out.

"Then on Wednesday, July 17th, we’re releasing a very special prisoner on the unofficial first night of San Diego Comic Con known as Preview Night. ...We present to you: Duck Shark!"

http://devblog.thebehemoth.com/2013/07/12/incoming-new-battleblock-prisoners/

I was being sarcastic since everyone's been screaming out the release date in the forum.

Edited by Cpt Deluxable

He was just trying to help.