LunaDank

Duck Shark Plz!

this topic is for stuff that has to do with battle block theater not minecraft so could u plz stop saying random stuff about a different game and stop talking this topic is suposed to be about questions and answers for the duck shark head wich is suposed to be coming out today but i didnt get so if someone could tell me why i would be greatfull!

...and who are you to tell us? Also the duck shark head did come out today.

Who am i to tell you? i shouldnt have to tell you this isnt a game chat its annoying when im trying to look for an answer when a buntch of people are off subject and talking about a different game so if u guys wanna talk send messages to eachother because i dont wanna hear you say a bunch of stuff that wont really help people on this page except for your friends and random people that just want to join in your stupid half fight!.

• Upvote 2

this topic is for stuff that has to do with battle block theater not minecraft so could u plz stop saying random stuff about a different game and stop talking this topic is suposed to be about questions and answers for the duck shark head wich is suposed to be coming out today but i didnt get so if someone could tell me why i would be greatfull!

Who am i to tell you? i shouldnt have to tell you this isnt a game chat its annoying when im trying to look for an answer when a buntch of people are off subject and talking about a different game so if u guys wanna talk send messages to eachother because i dont wanna hear you say a bunch of stuff that wont really help people on this page except for your friends and random people that just want to join in your stupid half fight!.

I gave you your answer. Now go away.

I gave you your answer. Now go away.
I agree with new dude, he may be nothing to tell you, and so am I, and so is you, and so is everybody. Who are you to tell him to go away and ignore his hint. I'm sorry to be rude but make a topic about minecraft and start talking there. Whenever you sees someone (or more than 1) talking about MC then link the topic to him so he can go away from that thread and stop argueing about something else when it's not about that topic.
  • Upvote 2

I'd like to point out that going off-topic is against the rules. (Memor, Clyve, IndustrialKnight, CaptainBubbles)

I'd also like to point out that trying to correct people's rule breaking is against the rules. (xlrrip, ChaosWarfare360)

If someone breaks a rule, report them and move on.

I still need to get on and play for DuckShark. :oops:

Edited by Babadingldoo
  • Upvote 1

I'm locking this now.

Clyve and Memor, your spam completely derailed this thread. If you do this kind of thing again, I'm going to send you a warning.