Sign in to follow this  
halomaster925

Could Someone Please Help

i need help to get my furbottom head back. i was scammed by these two guys

ULTIMATExSK8TER  and One chanse794

if someone could sell me one or help me get it back i would be extremely greatful.

ULTIMATExSK8TER

Oh it is on skater.

I'll have words with him.

It's all going down tonight folks, Who will win? Skater or Memor? Find out tonight after this commercial Break! *Dah Dah Da*

• Upvote 1

ULTIMATExSK8TER

Oh it is on skater.

It's all going down tonight folks, Who will win? Skater or Memor? Find out tonight after this commercial Break! *Dah Dah Da*

ive got my money on memor! (laughs like pops from regular show)

ULTIMATExSK8TER

Oh it is on skater.

So I talked to him about his scamming ways and he was screaming and crying like a wee little babby girl. Yeah, he won't be playing battleblock at all for a while.

ULTIMATExSK8TER

Oh it is on skater.

So I talked to him about his scamming ways and he was screaming and crying like a wee little babby girl. Yeah, he won't be playing battleblock at all for a while.

*Ring Ring* And The Champion is Memor!

Also How old was he? It sounds like he was pretty young

ULTIMATExSK8TER

Oh it is on skater.

I was joking, he didn't really cry, but I really did talk to him, also, I haven't a clue how old he is.

ULTIMATExSK8TER

Oh it is on skater.

I was joking, he didn't really cry, but I really did talk to him, also, I haven't a clue how old he is.

Okay But did he agree not to do that to people like the OP?

ULTIMATExSK8TER

Oh it is on skater.

Yes, but he didn't sound like he meant it.

ULTIMATExSK8TER

Oh it is on skater.

Yes, but he didn't sound like he meant it.

Well that sucks, But anyway OP I don't have a extra Furbottom :( Sorry.

and memor what did he do to you? the way you replied was like you had history with him.

He scammed me of Rose.

Sucks to be you, to bad nothing can be done because its your fault you traded the head.

He was scammed.

Sucks to be you, to bad nothing can be done because its your fault you traded the head.

He was scammed.

I know, and I think people should be aware of scammers because it sucks to be dipped out of a head, and in this game everyone goes after star heads and that means even more scamming will happen. So in all honesty don't be a fool and don't trust kids you just meet or you will loose your star head and end up here.

Edited by Cpt Deluxable

He was scammed.

I know, and I think people should be aware of scammers because it sucks to be dipped out of a head, and in this game everyone goes after star heads and that means even more scamming will happen. So in all honesty don't be a fool and don't trust kids you just meet or you will loose your star head and end up here.

Maybe it was his first time being scammed.

He was scammed.

Maybe it was his first time being scammed.

Hope its his last then :-P

whats your gamertag ? im feeling charitable

note tho i really cant work out how people get scammed in the trade system :S saying that my trades are all free aha

Edited by Mr Star

note tho i really cant work out how people get scammed in the trade system :S saying that my trades are all free aha

You know I don't know why either :S You have to double check the trade, So my advice is to go slow in the trade not button mash thats how you get scammed, Also Nice guy mister star over here, Being a nice guy.

my gt is halomaster925 thank you sooooooooooooooooooooo much. just send me  friend request or a message.

Are you being serious right now? I just got scammed from Winston recently, check one of my posts if you don't believe me. But if you do have any to give out I'll gladly accept it. GT: Imma Vajazzle U